Katsuki Bakugo

(A/n: I l o v e this picture. Y'all are out of school in this... Okay anyway-)

Bakugo's been acting quite strange lately. Well, strange for him. He's not being quiet, he's still a loud bastard. But he's been being kinder, to you. He's still pretty aggressive with everyone else. Lately, he's been showing you more affection and has been being gentler and less vulgar. It's a pretty nice change, but you can't help but be worried about his sudden attitude shift.

You, Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and, Mina decided to get together and hang out. Nobody could decide on a place to go, so you all eventually decided to go to a restaurant.

It was a nice dinner, everyone was a little tipsy but was still sober enough to drive home. During the little reunion, Bakugo would randomly put his hand on yours, check on you, and put his arm around your shoulder. It brought a smile to your face and really made you happy. You thought he was doing it to show off, but you didn't really mind because he was being so nice. Then that thought went out the window because when you two got in the car, he held your hand while he drove and occasionally kissed the back of it. Your giggle made him smile warmly and just made him feel warm inside. Once you two got home he watched a movie with you without protesting.

Over the next few weeks, he's been hugging you from behind, randomly kissing you, complimenting you, etc. A few days ago, he just hugged you and held you for a while, talking like nothing was wrong.

"Bakugo, do you remember where I put the olive oil?" You called out while skimming the cabinet.

"Yeah." he walked up behind you and grabbed the olive oil from the top shelf of the cabinet. He sat it down on the counter and wrapped his arms around your waist. He rested his chin on your shoulder and waited for you to talk.

"Hmm... How'd it get all the way up there?" You wondered out loud.

"You were drunk and put it up there babe."

"I did?"

"Yeah. You were making a bet with me that you'd remain that it was there."

"How did I get up there... more importantly, I lost the bet. What do I have to do?"

"Whatever I say."

You groaned and he chuckled on your ear. You two continued to talk for a little bit, then he helped you cook dinner.

Then a few days later, you decided to ask him why he's been acting so out of character.

"Hey blondie. Let's talk." You walking into the kitchen and stood in front of him. He closed the fridge and turned to look at you.

"What's up teddy bear?" He took a sip of his drink.

"What's been going on the past few weeks? Have you been alright? You're still Bakugo right?" You raised an eyebrow while staring at him suspiciously.

"Yeah I'm still me. What's making you say that?"

"Well... you've been way nicer to me than usual. Not that you aren't already nice to me. You've just been hugging me, and kissing me, and showing me more affection than usual. I love it, don't get me wrong, I'm just a little concerned about the sudden change." He grabbed your hands and looked you in the eyes with a solemn expression. You looked up at him, gazing into his eyes.

"Don't make fun of me for being soft. I'm still the best hero. The other day, I wasn't feeling too confident in our relationship," you winced and your heart started pounding. He noticed your distress and squeezed your hands reassuringly, "We're not breaking up, don't worry. I was just afraid that you'd leave me because you finally got tired of me being an asshole. So, I called shitty hair and told him about it. Then he gave me the advice to be nicer to you. So that's what I've been doing for the past few weeks, hoping you'd stay with me. If I lost you teddy bear... I don't know what I'd do. I don't want to even think about it, I want to be with you forever," you awe'd and he pulled you into a tight embrace, holding you as close to his body as he could, "I love you so much." He whispered

"I love you too blondie. You don't have to worry about me leaving, I'm not going anywhere, I swear," you nuzzled into his chest and smiled widely, "You're adorable."

"No I'm not. I'm... cool and manly. And your big boom boom man." He retorted a liar aggressively

"My sexy boom boom man." You giggled

A few weeks later, Bakugo, with a lot of Kirishima and Mina's help, got class 1-A together for a party. It was really for him to propose to you, the party was just a cover up. He did, and you said yes without of a second thought. You two got married a few months later, the wedding was like something out of your dreams. Neither of you could believe it was real. Then a two or three years later, you had your first kid, a boy with your temper luckily. Then a girl, 2 years later, with his temper. It's a chaotic family, but a loving one. You wouldn't trade them in for anything.

(A/n: Just remembered I wanted to ask this. Do y'all even like the other Bakugo oneshots? Doesn't seem like it but maybe I'm crazy. I really wanna know tho, how do you feel about them?)