Katsuki Bakugo

"I refuse to. You cannot and will not make me. I'd rather fail."

"Y/n, he's the only one in class you don't work with or talk to. Just this once."

"I prefer death."

"I'll raise your grade by 10 points."

"You sir, have a deal. When does this have to start?"

"Well, class is about to start and Bakugo doesn't know, so you can start after I tell him during class."

"This better be worth it, Mr.Aizawa. I'd hate for anything bad to happen because of this."

*during class*

Y/n's POV

I sat in my seat, vigorously tapping my foot and pen to in an attempt to calm down at least a little. Katsuki walked into the classroom and our eyes locked instantaneously. My tapping stopped and my cheeks warmed up as I looked away and turned away to go talk to somebody. Before he could walk to his seat, Mr.Aizawa told him about the plan. He didn't seem to happy about it. Once class started, the project was announced and everyone began working with their assigned partner. Each pair got a piece of paper with the detail of their project on it. Everyone had a different topic to work with. Neither of us read the paper and we got into an argument about what our topic would be.

"Bakugo if you'd stop fucking cussing at me and insulting me for no damn reason we could figure something out!"

"I do what I damn well please and I don't listen to extras like you!"

"You're getting on my last nerves! I'm about to kick your ass explosion boy!"

"I'd like to see you try you teleporting cow!"

Before my fist landed on his face, Kirishima was pulling me back. No matter how hard I fought he managed to keep a hold on me.

"What are you two fighting about?!" Kiri questioned

"The topic! This bastard won't listen to a word I say!" I finally stopped resisting but Kiri still had his arm around my waist as he picked up the paper on my desk. Bakugo could be heard growling in the back.

"You do know the topics is on the paper right? Seems like you two should try to get along for this project. It's really gonna help." Kirishima laughed

"Huh? Why're you saying that?" My head tilted in confusion

"It says here, you and Bakugo are gonna have to spend the next two weekends together. At each other's houses. And you have to have proof of a sleepover... seems odd but that's your project." I thorough read the paper and my knees gave out as I slowly sat on the floor in defeat.

"Kiri... save me... please..." Kirishima laughed at my reaction and wished me good luck. After me and Bakugo were calm enough, I explained the project to him.

"Do you understand?" He nodded yes, "Okay, well we can't do this at my house. My parents are away for vacation and they said no company whatsoever."

"Then we'll do at at my house." He said right as we were dismissed for lunch. I was nervous and not sure how this was gonna work but hopefully it plays out well.

*at his house*

Bakugo's mom is super nice... though I can see where he gets his temper. She made me feel welcome and I let her know how much I appreciated that. Bakugo was a little more talkative which was odd since he wasn't insulting me as much. We're in his room playing a card game, which I'm beating him in, and he's not very happy. I put down my winning card and Bakugo lost his shit. He began yelling, cursing, and mercilessly insulted me. It was shocking even though it was coming from him. Like a timid animal, I slowly backed away from him afraid of what he'd do if I was too close. When he finished, our games met and his face softened quite a bit. He was silent for a short while, with a little regret written on his face. Before he could say anything and when his guard was down, I ran out of his room then out of the house. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I was going away from him. His aggressive yet somewhat guilty and calm voice, calling out my name, could be heard over the wind that crashed into my ears but it was ignored.

*4 hour time skip*

It's been a while since I left. It's getting dark and the last thing I need is some idiot to cause me trouble. I walked back to Bakugo's house and knocked on the door. His mother opened the door with a small smile.

"You seem exhausted. Do you want me to set up an area for you to sleep? Are you hungry?"

"Oh uh I'm not hungry. And you don't have to set anything up for me. If you have a sleeping bag and a pillow I'll be fine, thanks." She smiled and let me into the house then left to fulfill my request as I showered.

When I finished my shower and got dressed, I walked downstairs to see a sleeping bag and pillow layed out on the floor. A small smile spread across my face and I was almost fast asleep in the sleeping bag as soon as my body relaxed. It didn't feel right to sleep without my stuffed animal so I was having trouble. As I was falling asleep, footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs and a guest of wind hit my face. My eyes adjusted in the dark living room to see Bakugo climbing into my huge sleeping bag. I turned my back to him so that he wouldn't distract me from falling asleep. After a while, I turned back around knowing he couldn't see me and that he wouldn't be a distraction anymore. As my consciousness began to slip, he was the only thing on my mind. His muscular body, spiky hair, red eyes, stupid handsome face. His presence made me feel at ease. A few hours into my slumber, a pair of strong arms pulled me into a toned chest.

"Y/n....teddy bear... my... teddy bear..."

"Err... umm Bakugo?" I tried to wake him up and get out of his grip but nothing worked.

"I love you... teddy bear..." he mumbled in his sleep. My cheeks flushed and I gushed at his sleepy confession. My heart melted and I cuddled into his warm chest, making me the happiest I've ever been.

"I love you too explosion boy." I whispered and held me tighter as if his life depended on it.