Dr.Stein

The DWMA... very very nice school. Amazing actually. Some people might think working there must be so fun and eventful, others might think it's a hassle and nightmare. Sometimes it's a bit of both, but the fun outweighs the 'nightmare' for the most part. Between the constant threat of Kishins and witches trying to kill the students, extra lessons, missions assigned by Lord Death himself, and teaching, there was no time for rest. Even the students were plagued by all of that, except teaching, they learn instead because, you know, they're students. Oh well, sleep is for the weak anyway. The colleagues one would meet when working there make things easier. Sure there are debby downers and whatever, but the ones who are upbeat and always motivating others make it worthwhile. The students are great too. They each have their own personalities and are always eager to get better.

You missed all those things about the DWMA. They were just memories that you constantly reminisced about. About 5 years ago, you were transferred to some far away place that needed all the support it could get at the time. By now, things had calmed down and you were just living your life. Things were quiet and peaceful which upset you. There was no action, no thrill of erasing Kishin's from existence, no students to push to their greatest potential, no Stein. While working at the DWMA, you met a man who you had become quite fond of. He was only a colleague at first, then over time you two got closer and became friends, then you became very close friends. You, being a weapon who can wield herself, would go into battle with Stein if Spirit wasn't available. There were no problems when he wielded you, except whenever you would say random things and sing random songs related to the situation. It lightened the mood and Stein secretly enjoyed it. Even though he was a madman, you had grown to admire him. There was just something about him, not the giant screw in his head, that intrigued you.

One day, you received the message that you've been waiting years for. It was finally time for you to transfer back to the DWMA. You were elated and began packing immediately. You knew you'd miss the life you created here but you can finally go back to the old life that you thought you abandoned. After saying goodbye to all the friends and students you made over time, you traveled to Death City. Nothing changed, it was still the same Death City you loved. Your first destination was your old apartment that had been reserved for you so long ago. Once you set your bags down, you headed for your next target, the academy. Your mind flooded with thoughts of Stein as you entered the humongous school. You weren't going to approach him just yet since you still had to meet with Lord Death.

"Well look who it is! Hello hello Y/n! We're so glad to have you back!" Lord Death peeked from behind a redheaded man, who you assumed to be Spirit.

"It's good to be back. I'm glad you transferred me back. I missed it here." You smiled softly.

"Y/n! It really is you! Stein is gonna be so happy-" Spirit was hugging your legs for some reason.

"Okay first of all, nice to see you again too. Second, don't say a word about this to Stein or I swear you'll never be able to walk right for the rest of your life, death scythe." You threatened the crying man who backed away from you slowly. You smirked and patted Spirit's head before talking with Lord Death. Spirit stayed around because for some reason, Lord Death assigned him to escort you to your new classroom.

Two long hours of talking later, you and Spirit strolled to your new classroom and caught up with each other. You settled in and started exploring the school. School had ended already so no classes would be interrupted if you decided to burst in. While walking, you saw Stein's old class. Curiously, you entered the room to see if anyone was in there. It was completely empty. The rolling desk chair was missing which meant he was rolling around the school somewhere. Everything was neat and spotless except for the teacher's desk that was covered with various papers. Your eyes scanned the documents and were relieved to see Stein's signature on them. As you admired everything, the wheels of a rolling chair could be heard coming from down the hall. The chair was going faster than it should've been. It took only a few seconds for the chair to get to the room. Stein came rolling in, well he fell out of the chair because of the bottom frame of the doorway. He stood up and dusted himself off before turning to see you. His body stiffened and his cigarette fell from his mouth which was agape. You stepped on the cigarette and hugged him. He instantly copied you and held your chubby/curvy body as close as he could manage.

"I thought Spirit was just messing with me when he said you came back. I'm so glad it was the truth." He cupped your cheek with one hand and kept an arm around your waist.

"I'm gonna kill that damn womanizer. It's so great to see you again Stein." Your smile was warm, sweet, and loving, causing his heart to melt.

"I missed you so much," Stein couldn't resist and finally claimed your lips like he had been longing to do for so long, "Don't leave me again," he kissed you once more, "Please. Things aren't the same without you," Stein pecked your lips, "I love you so much." He mumbled before capturing your lips in another fiery, passionate kiss. He kissed you until both of you needed air.

"Wow... I think I just got pregnant from a kiss." You joked. Stein laughed and pulled you into his chest again.

"I'm serious, you can't leave now that you're mine. And if you really want to get pregnant we can make arrangements." He whispers in your ear, biting it.

"W-woah. Where's this Stein been the whole time?"

"He's been hiding because he was afraid of rejection." His forehead was pressed on yours and your arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Well this Stein needs to stay since I'm here for good. Don't be shy," This time, you kissed him and he deepened the kiss while pushing you onto the desk, "Wait, we're still on campus, and I'd like dinner before any babies are made." Your cheeks turned crimson and you stared at Stein with slightly wide eyes. He chuckled at your warning and let go of you. He straightened out his lab coat and fixed his glasses. You fixed your clothing and tried to regain your composure.

"Then let's go before the restaurant gets packed." He held out a hand for you to grab. You accepted his invitation and followed him wherever he went while snuggling into his arm.