Kars

"Is this really necessary? I can sit on my own perfectly fine. I'm not a child." You turned back and glared at the super-being. He just smirked and continued to look at the other pillar men.

"Yes it is necessary. Now sit their and be good." He said under his breath. You pouted and did what he said.

'I can't wait until tonight. I'm finally gonna escape this mess.' You thought to yourself. You had been planning on leaving for a while now. It's not like they were hurting you or anything, it was just a weird situation and it felt forced. You did have a crush on Kars though you would never admit it.

When dinner ended, you were escorted to your designated room. You didn't have anything to pack considered they literally took you from your village in the middle of the night. That being said, the only things you have are the dresses and jewelry Kars gave you. It was very elegant and you hated to leave it behind but you gotta do what you gotta do. The only reason you weren't taking it with you is because you knew it would make noise and you'd end up getting caught. You quickly took the exotic jewelry and hid it in a hole you made under the bed. After removing the precious, handcrafted metal, you listened for any footsteps while tying your dress in a way that would allow you to move more freely. You jumped out of the window and bolted away from the palace, castle thing. There was nobody chasing you but you didn't want to slow down and get caught. After a few minutes, you made it to the edge of a cliff and caught your breath. You've never ran that hard or much in your life and you were suffering.

You stared at the ravine below you while your dress unraveled itself. It was a pretty far drop. The waters were dangerous and there was no telling what would happen if someone was unfortunate enough to fall down there. The rocks, water, and length of the drop mad you reconsider your decision. But, what else could you do? You've already escaped and you need somewhere to go. While you contemplated your decisions, footsteps could be heard coming toward you. You whipped around to see a large, familiar figure in front of you. You scrambled to your feet and stepped backward the closer the figure got. It was obviously Kars, you could tell by the hair and dim light the moon casted on him. You lost your footing and fell off the edge. Your body tensed, waiting for a harsh impact that never came. Instead, a cold hand was holding onto your ankle with a tight grip. You opened your eyes and immediately realized Kars saved you and was holding you upside down.

"U-uhh... are you mad?" You held your dress so that it wouldn't fall. He's never seen your body before and he wasn't about to see it now.

"Not at all. I'm even more intrigued with you now," He grinned, still holding you by the ankle, "Tell me, why did you run?"

"C-can you put me down first? I think I'm about to vomit..." you held your mouth to keep anything from coming out. Kars dropped you on the grass and observed you. You regained your composure and stood up in front of him while swaying, "Okay, I think I'm better now. Well, to answer your question, I ran because this doesn't feel right. I'm not used to... any of that. You didn't do anything wrong, it's more a personal thing." You held yourself up so that you wouldn't fall. You sighed and closed your eyes to feel better. When you opened them, Kars was right in front of you.

"I see. I know how you feel about me. You don't have to hide it any longer. In all honesty, I am quite infatuated with you as well. And I guess I could start showing, what do you mortals call it, 'affection'? Maybe then it would get the others to back down when they see how happy you are with me." He slowly pulled you into his chest. You froze and noticed something familiar tied to his hip.

"Kars, is that my necklace?" Your cheeks turned red and you two unconciously made eye contact with each other. His cheeks were a light shade of pink and he looked to the side.

"As embarrassing as it is, I will admit that I was a little nervous and your necklace was on the bed and it calmed me down."

"That... is so cute. I didn't think you were capable of that, Kars." You giggled and he picked you up like a bride.

"Yes yes, laugh you want my Queen." He teased

"Your what-"

"I didn't stutter, did I?"

After this little episode, you didn't run away again. You were happy with your life with Kars. He kept his word and showed you affection. The other pillar men finally gave up on trying to take you from Kars, which made him more than happy. You also ended up actually becoming his queen.