Roronoa Zoro

3rd person POV

Y/n ran around the large ship ducking and dodging the things that were thrown at her. She expertly jumped and slid over tables and chairs. Everyone watched in awe as the chubby/curvy girl maneuvered around the ship like it was nothing. The reason why she was showing off her athleticism is because she angered the green haired swordsman. She managed to slide into a room without him noticing so she hid there for a while. She slumped onto the door and sighed, breathing heavily. Zoro called out for her and she stayed completely still and silent. He finally gave up and walked away.

'I've never seen him that mad before. All I did was tell him that it was okay that Sanji was flirting with me. It wasn't anything serious but he thought it was. Then that started a huge argument and we both said things we didn't mean. But that was too scary. I couldn't stand it so I ran. Now I'm tired. It's gonna take a while for me to catch my breath so I might as well take a nap. I hope he won't be mad at me when I get up.'

I woke up hours later, sleeping longer than I intended. I groggily walked out of the room and bumped into a hard chest, which I thought was a wall. The force made me fall back onto the floor. Still half asleep, I tried to stand up and was scared when a pair of hands helped me up. My eyes followed where the hands were coming from and I realized it was Zoro. My anxiety went through the roof and he noticed. Zoro sighed and looked to the side, still holding my hands.

"L-look, Y/n. I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just frustrated because... well you were letting Sanji flirt with you. You don't deserve to be lead on like that and... I want to be the one person who can flirt with you or show you any kind of affection." He muttered

I smiled and hugged his torso tightly.

"Aww I love you too my big jealous lime~"

He grunted and hugged me back with a beet red face.