Hawks/Takami Keigo

Imagine being high on some strong edibles you ate with your pro hero boyfriend-

You and Keigo stared at each other trying not to laugh. One of you eventually broke and both of you were dying laughing at nothing.

"We're so fucked up holy shit," You said between giggles. Keigo started snickering and tried to catch his breath, "My mouth is so dry." You chuckled.

"Let's get something to eat then." He helped you up and laughed at your reaction to his wings. They caught you off guard and you almost fell on your ass.

Anyway, you and Keigo had to help each other get dressed and realized that both of you were too fucked up to drive or fly to any restaurant or fast food place. So you guys walked to a corner store since it was right around the corner. When you got there you noticed he was walking way ahead of you and called out to him.

"Slow down Kei- oh shit-" you had gotten closer and saw that he was about walk into a window, "Window! Window! Kei there's a window-" you shouted. It was too late, he ran into it. You rushed up to him and rubbed his forehead while giggling to yourself.

"Why do they even exist? Dear god." He wailed

"Awww Keigo," you chuckled and kissed his forehead, "let's go inside and get something cold."

You led him into the store and both of you wandered off and found a ton of snacks for yourselves. You saw a poorly made toy and lost your shit. He came around the corner, holding all his snacks, to see you holding your face and laughing into your hands. He eventually got you to get up and you both went to the counter to pay. That's when you both realized you had the munchies. You still payed for it nevertheless.

When you two got home, you thought the edible was wearing off and made a bet that both of you were too chicken(ha) to eat another one. Well both of you are stubborn and did it. Not the best idea.

While eating the snacks you bought, Keigo put on robot chicken and was invested and confused by how the dolls were moving. You kinda felt the same way but it wasn't as bad as him. Well you got up to pee and let's just say you struggled way more than you should've.

When you walked out with wide eyes, Keigo lazily looked over at you.

"What happened to you?" He slurred

"I... just went through some shit... not shit... but... ummm... what the fuck!?" you looked at the TV and couldn't comprehend what was happening. Keigo let out a drunk laugh.

"My baby bird is scared. Let me get up and hug you," he chuckled and in his mind, he hugged you, "there we go." In reality he hadn't even got up. He was just slumped on the couch. You trudged over and saw that he was taking up almost the whole couch.

"Keigo move." You demanded

"Okay," he stayed in place because just like earlier, in his mind he moved, "I did."

"Get out of the way..." you whined and moved him enough so that you had space.

"...what?" His late response earned a laugh out of you. The two of you were then mesmerized by the show and were trying to make sense of how the characters were moving. Then out nowhere, you got the idea to make a gun out of cans you had. Keigo agreed to help and you two were chugging sodas as best as you could. It sort of satisfied your dry mouths. Then, you two made your own guns and started freaking out when you thought they could really shoot and decided to just leave them alone. A few hours later, you two were sobering up but it didn't matter because you both fell asleep in an awkward position.

The next day you tried to remember what happened the day before and had no idea why there were a ton of snacks wrappers and cans and chip bags everywhere. Then, Keigo had the idea to eat an edible...

(A/n: This was purely for fun. Idk what made me wanna do it but I got the idea and said fuck it imma do it. So I did it. I hope you liked it. Maybe it brought a smile to your face. Idk. Okay bye.)