3207-3220 Black Belly Nangong

SUMMERY:-

  So here we go again with another Adventure with full of twist and turns!! There is a journey to become stronger. To gain power to reach the pinnacle!! But along with there is a journey full of emotions. Finding her real identity and her purpose in life. What if he forgets her in this life?Can they meet again? Can his identity be so simple? Can they be together again? Can she walk all alone through the 18 continents and the Central Continent? It's going to be a tough battle. So let's start with this new beginning!!

Chapter 3207 Going to the Spirit World 3

  When Nangong Liuyun says this, it means that he has full confidence in his heart.

  He is always like this, able to find out the truth of the matter through the subtleties that others would not notice.

  "Then, let us see if you are right or wrong." Su Luo's hand against the wall input spiritual power, and then the door opened.

  After opening the door, Su Luo found that this was a wide hall.

  Moreover, standing in the hall, she found that the hall was densely populated in all directions, all of which were doors, one after another...

  This is...

  Su Luo had a hunch that Nangong Liuyun's guess might be true.

  Sure enough, soon another door opened and a strangely shaped person walked out.

  After a while, another door opened and a human appeared.

  At this moment, Su Luo suddenly heard a silent voice behind him: "Biluo Continent, two."

  "One Bloody Cloud Continent."

  "One Thousand Miles Demon Island."

  ...

  Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun looked at each other...

  After hundreds of thousands of years, they saw one or two people going to the spirit world occasionally, but they suddenly discovered that these gates opened and closed, but within a quarter of an hour, they couldn’t see it. Five people entered the hall.

  At this time, a beautiful little girl sullied her face and shouted fiercely: "Biluo Continent, Bloody Cloud Continent, Wanli Devil Island... everything I hear comes here, and everything I hear comes here, metal spaceship. It will start soon, and it’s not outdated enough.”

  After saying this, the little girl proudly dumped her ponytail, ignored the crowded group of people, and walked on her own. Regardless of whether others heard it or not, she just said it once. .

  "It's dragging enough." Su Luo couldn't help sighing when she saw the little girl's work attitude.

  Nangong Liuyun smiled and said: "If you read it right, she should be the strength of the Seven Stars of Xuanhua."

  Su Luo stared at Nangong Liuyun with wide-eyed eyes, with questions flashing in his eyes.

  Nangong Liuyun nodded affirmatively.

  Over the past 100 years, Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun took the metal spacecraft to go and stop. Although their progress was not as terrifying as those in the gravity chamber, they should not be underestimated.

  Su Luo now has five-star Xuanhua strength, and Nangong Liuyun Xuanhua nine-star strength.

  But the little girl who was doing the work at a meeting point was the strength of the Seven Stars of Xuanhua... Su Luo's heart full of confidence was suddenly hit.