3421-3440 New place

Chapter 3421 Entering the abdomen 1 In the

  past, I could only be on the sea, watching the metal spacecraft flying around in the sky in a daze.

  "Roar!" The feathered octopus monster took a breath towards the sea in front. Suddenly, the ten or so people in front of it who managed to row out several kilometers away were sucked into their mouths in one breath.

  "Battery..." After chewing two bites, scarlet blood flowed from the mouth of the feathered octopus monster, but its eyes glowed with excitement.

  It turned its head and took another breath toward the target.

  Five or six people were sucked in by it and chewed twice in their mouths.

  There were about a few hundred people who fell into the sea before.

  But, how can these hundreds of people eat enough for the feathered octopus monsters?

  It was eaten in a few seconds.

  There were a few people who escaped from the chaos. Among them were Xiaolin, the three young masters of the East, and a few people from Skyfire City.

  The reason they were able to escape was because Su Luo attracted the attention of the Feathered Octopus Monster.

  When the metal spaceship was exploded, Su Luo had no time to think about it. He had already teleported to the cabin where Nangong Liuyun was.

  At this time, the cabin was gone, but Nangong Liuyun still closed his eyes tightly.

  He was sitting with his legs crossed, his eyes closed, and his body fell straight down.

  He seemed unaware of what was happening outside.

  Su Luo felt a pain in her heart, and immediately wrapped Nangong Liuyun in the triple-gravity space and protected her body.

  But the explosion was too tragic.

  At this time, Su Luo couldn't stabilize his figure, his body swayed, and finally smashed down like a broken kite!

  When Su Luo fell, the group of people had already been eaten at odds and ends.

  The feathered octopus monster was about to eat Kobayashi and the others, but it suddenly smelled a good smell, so it paused and turned its head stiffly.

  Those black eyes, like copper bells, looked brightly at Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun, the saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth dripped down.

  And at this time, Xiaolin had fainted. At this time, the Third Young Master Dongfang didn't know if he had a conscience attack, and even took Xiaolin away quickly...

  Su Luo also stood still.

  She was afraid that if she moved, she would stimulate the octopus monster of the eclosion order and make it act excessively.

  If it turns its head to swallow Xiaolin and the others, then Su Luo really can't stop it.

  The feathered octopus monster looked at Su Luo with bright eyes!

  Then, its huge body made Su Luo approach step by step.

  But Su Luo stepped back.

  The octopus monster of the Feathering Rank is completely missing by a whole rank. She is a small transmogrified one star, how can she fight?

  Su Luo retreated step by step, but the octopus monster of the Feather Stage did not let her go.

  "Good fragrant meat, delicious!" The feathered octopus monster smashed its mouth, dripping dripping saliva.

  Su Luo was depressed and waved his hand: "Actually, I'm not good at all..."

  "No, it's delicious, it's delicious..." The octopus monster of the Feathering Stage pounced at Su Luo, and opened his blood basin.

  "Roar!" repeated loudly.

  "Kacha!" The feathered octopus monster's teeth bit on Su Luo's triple-space shield.

  Suddenly, there was a slight pain in its teeth.

  The feathered octopus monster looked at the little ant in front of him in disbelief. It didn't expect it to bite her!

  Damn gravitational space!

  Although Su Luo was not bitten off in one bite, it was still choking!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3422 Into the abdomen 2

  Because the octopus monster of the Eclosion Stage took a bite, the triple-gravity space was shaking violently, almost unable to hold on.

  Moreover, Su Luo's spiritual energy also consumed a lot.

  Su Luo knew that the triple space was able to block this time because of the octopus monsters of the Feather-level despising her, and she won't be so lucky next time!

  Sure enough, after the octopus monster of the Feathering Stage roared and roared, he quickly opened his mouth to Su Luo!

  This big mouth swallowed almost everyone in the air. At this moment, Su Luo could even feel the gloomy and terrifying aura in that dark throat.

  She don't go in!

  Su Luo wanted to use teleport, but found that the surrounding air seemed to freeze in an instant, and she didn't even have the strength to take a step.

  "Want to run? Hahaha! Eat it! Eat it!" The feathered octopus monster laughed excitedly at Su Luo!

  Then, a powerful suction force enveloped Su Luo's triple gravitational space.

  Su Luo felt that she and Nangong Liuyun, protected by the triple gravitational space, seemed to be wrapped in a linen bag, and this linen bag was being pulled back by the feathered octopus monster.

  The distance is getting closer and closer.

  Su Luo struggled violently, trying to break free, but found that his resistance was useless at all.

  Because she can't move at all.

  It can only be pulled over by the octopus monsters of the feather rank.

  At this moment, Su Luo's heart was filled with an unprecedented sense of powerlessness... In the face of the absolute strong, are all the resistances really in vain?

  She is not sorry for her death, what about Nangong Liuyun?

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun, whose eyes were closed tightly around him, and his expression was as peaceful as a god-buddha, and there was a deep sense of reluctance in his heart...

  The feathered octopus monster seemed to be to torment Su Luo, and the speed of pulling the cart was slow, as if the servants held up the knife high and slowed down...it made people's psychological current collapse.

  However, no matter how slow, the feathered octopus monster still pulled Su Luo's protective shield to his lips.

  "It's so fragrant... Da Bu!" The Feathered Octopus monster stretched out its chubby tentacles and poked the transparent protective cover.

  Poor Su Luo's triple-gravity space protective cover originally floated on the surface of the sea, but when it was poked by the feathered octopus monster, it was immediately pushed into the sea.

  The feathered octopus monster loosened its tentacles, and then the triple-gravity space floated up again.

  It's like pushing a plastic ball into the water, letting go, and the plastic ball bounces again.

  The feathered octopus monster seemed to think it was fun, and even had a lot of fun.

  But this time, there are Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun in the triple-gravity space protection cover. They were sunk for a while, and then came up again. Su Luo was almost dizzy, but the octopus monster of the Eclosion Stage seemed to be playing. Like not enough, poking back and forth repeatedly.

  After playing for a while, the feathered octopus monster suddenly stopped.

  Su Luozheng was fortunate secretly, but when he looked up, he saw the octopus monster of the Feather Stage showed an interesting and sly smile.

  What does this broken octopus think?

  Su Luo suddenly felt a bad feeling in his heart.

  I have to say that her instinct has always been damn accurate.

  I saw the octopus monster of the Feather Stage suddenly flicked its tentacles, and threw Su Luo, the triple gravitational space, into the air!

  Su Luo's eyes brightened, and the opportunity came!

  She was about to run, but found that the hateful Feathering Octopus Monster had used the forbidden air domain, making her difficult to move, and even unable to control her own triple gravitational space.

  (End of this chapter)