6441-6460 Who is she?

Chapter 6441 Crisis 1 Master

  Hou Yang saw Su Luo looking puzzled, and threw the information paper in Su Luo's hand angrily: "Take it for yourself." Is

  n't it Nangong Liuyun? Given the strength and intelligence of Nan Gong Liuyun, who can catch him? So it's definitely not him!

  Su Luo let out a cry, she suppressed her inner emotions, her fingers held the paper very steadily, and slowly unfolded the thin piece of paper.

  When Su Luo saw the information on the paper, his brows wrinkled slightly-

  the information on the paper was very concise, with only one sentence: capture the senior general of the spiritual world, Nangong Mochen, and arrive in the imperial capital half a year later.

  Nangong Mochen... Su Luo had this name in his mind.

  Because Mrs. Nangong mentioned before when she was pulling Su Luo to talk about the family, Nangong Liuyun has many uncles, and his sixth uncle is Nangong Mochen... In other words, Nangong Liuyun's sixth uncle was arrested and is now being transported to the Devildom. Coming?

  It is no wonder that this group of people in the Demon Realm will be so happy. After all, Nangong Mochen is one of the ten warlords of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe, and also the sixth son of the old man Nangong, and the commander in charge of the Demon Realm!

  The commander was arrested, how much can the Demon Realm do with this commander? How many traps are set? How much benefit do you get?

  Don't talk about the devil world, just talk about the spirit world!

  The arrest of Nangong Liuye was a very heavy blow to the Dragon and Phoenix clan!

  As the first family in the spiritual world, the Dragon and Phoenix clan has been suffering from internal and external troubles.

  Inside, there is the Leng Family era, which is also a super family, as the enemy, outside there are emerging family alliances vying against each other, and there are also royal families who are condescending to watch!

  And now that Nangong Liuye was arrested, this group of people was punishable by writing, and if they wanted to add to the crime, Su Luo could guess that they would give the Longfeng tribe a crime.

  That is, collaborating with the enemy and traitorously!

  Of course, this crime cannot touch the foundation for hundreds of millions of years, but it is an excuse for the royal family to take the opportunity to weaken the Dragon and Phoenix family, and an excuse for the royal family to take the opportunity to regain the military power!

  The reason why the Dragon and Phoenix clan can compete with the royal clan for so many years is because of the military power that occupies half of the country!

  The more Su Luo thought about it, the more he knew how bad this thing was...

  Nangong Liuyun must be under great pressure, right? If he wants to save people in the Demon Realm alone, how difficult should it be?

  See Su, deputy commanding hand pinching off the paper, it has been thoughtful look, puzzled and asked: "Inspector adults, you pinch the paper are broken, what are you thinking?"

  For a time, a few people He looked at Su Luo.

  Su Luo's heart was like a storm rushing through, but her face was still as plain as water. She said, "I'm thinking, what can I do with this Nangong Mochen."

  "Hahaha, the supervisory chief's thoughts are with me. It coincides, I think so too!" The deputy commander said with a smile, "Nangong Mochen was the sixth son of the God of War at the time. He has always been known for his perseverance and bravery. The first thing we must do is not to let him. Suicide, only if he is alive can we have a plan to implement."

  "Go on." Master Hou Yang pointed to the deputy commander.

  Hou Yang's praise, the deputy commander Meiyu took a bit of pride, he said: "After ensuring that Nangong Moyuan is not dead, we will release news all the way, along the way, there will definitely be people from the spirit world entering the devil world. Come to save people! And these people who come to save must be the elites of the Dragon and Phoenix clan!"

  Master Hou Yang nodded.

  "Huh! How many soldiers from the Demon Realm did the Dragon and Phoenix Army kill me at the border?"

  (End of this chapter)