6461-6480 Complaining

Chapter 6461 Arrogance 3

  At this moment, Su Luo patted Xiao Shizi's head in an angry manner: "Come down."

  "Oh~" Xiao Shizi obediently loosened Su Luo's thigh, stopped, and leaned back on his chubby little head, smiling. Looking at Su Luo, his brows and eyes were excited.

  Su Luo squeezed the flesh of his face.

  This child, when he was ill, was skinny and skinny, and his facial features looked very delicate, but after being raised by his mother and the queen mother for a year, the flesh went back again.

  "Aunt, aunt, let's go home, there are so many delicious and fun things at home, I have scraped a lot of them, and I keep them all for you, hehe." The boy smiled so much that he couldn't see his teeth, he was very happy.

  Listening to Xiao Shizi's words like this, many people, including the two of Gongxi's family, were once again shocked on the spot!

  Rewind...

  A year ago, Xiao Shizi suddenly got another bad habit!

  That's scraping!

  Whenever someone else has something fresh, novel, and fun, whether it's for food, play or use, if the young man knows it, he will inevitably snatch it back.

  Of course, Xiao Shizi robbed the front, and his guard paid the back, which didn't arouse any public outrage.

  It's just that everyone knows that Xiao Shizi loves novel things, and even started a wave of finding small things for Xiao Shizi for this, but it turns out... Xiao Shizi did it for Su Luo? ! ! !

  This discovery made Gong Xizhi and Gong Xiyu suffocate in their throats...Both of them saw despair in each other's eyes.

  And at this moment, Su Luo was reaching out and rubbing Xiao Shizi's head, and said angrily: "Snatching other people's things again? Be obedient in the future, don't snatch it, you know?"

  "But this way, am I not very faceless? "Xiao Shizi is a bit tangled.

  Su Luo thought that the kid was very funny, so he said, "If you grab it later, don't call my aunt again."

  "Ah?! Hey, don't you want to be killed by those things? No!" Xiao Shizi waved his hand and ordered his guard: "Peace, you go and return all those things, fast! Have a handsome posture! You must pay it back within today! What you can't do!" The

  chief guard only feels chest tight...You have robbed you for a year, so how can you return it within a day? Besides, you have never paid it back. I can't remember who bought it.

  The captain of the guard knew that if he said this to the younger son, he would definitely be beaten, and maybe his life was gone, so he asked Su Luo for help: "Master Su Luo, this...actually, all those things have been paid for.

  Yes, it 's not robbed..." Su Luo thought about the mountain of magic crystal coins piled up in Prince Rui's mansion and nodded: "Since it's a two-pronged coin, don't return it. Be obedient in the future, don't grab it, you know? "The

  onlookers looked at Su Luo speechlessly. Why is this girl so long-winded? Doesn't she know that Xiao Shizi hates long-winded people most? How could Xiao Shizi listen to you?

  Moreover, you teach Xiao Shizi in front of so many people, don't you know Xiao Shizi loves face the most? It's trouble, it's trouble...

  but it turns out-

  Xiao Shizi Mengmeng nodded his head: "Well, what Aunt Su Luo said is what~"

  Everyone's heart is broken: "..."

  They are the number one. The reaction is all:...The young man is crazy! The youngest son was fucked by a ghost! The youngest son was taken away.

  However, in the next second, Xiao Shizi turned around angrily, the little turnip-like finger pointed at Gong Xiyu of the Gongxi family: "What did you just say?!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6462 Arrogance 4

  "Huh?" Gong Xiyu couldn't react for a moment, mainly because he had just been hit too much, and he hadn't recovered yet.

  But Xiao Shizi has a very good memory. He stared at Gong Xiyu and sneered: "Just now you said that some people don't know what their purpose is. They insist on making things worse and telling Tsing Yiwei to go to Tsing Yi. It's horrible. , You said so! Isn't it!"

  "I..." Gong Xiyu didn't know how to tell.

  However, before he could tell, Xiao Shizi rushed over like a tiger!

  But others are short and weak.

  Therefore, when kicking, a guard knelt on the ground, crawling, and keeping his back smooth.

  Xiao Shizi jumped up with a brush, his movements were as smooth as flowing water, which shows that he usually does this often.

  Xiao Shizi stood tall, his eyes were level with Gong Xiyu, so Gong Xiyu could clearly feel the anger in Xiao Shizi's eyes, faintly, he seemed to realize what Xiao Shizi was going to do, but he still didn't believe it...

  He tried to defend: "Little son, this..."

  "You said my Aunt Su Luo is hateful, how dare you!" The little son was furious like a little lion. When he raised his hand, the chubby little hand fell from Gongxi Yu's face. He pulled it up, "How dare I say bad things about my Aunt Su Luo, I'll kill you!"

  Pop!

  A heavy applause sounded.

  Everyone was shocked on the spot.

  Xiao Shizi...slapped Gong Xiyu in the face?

  This...

  Xiao Shizi usually beats people, but he beats children. It doesn't matter if children are beaten. But now Gongxiyu, he is the third son of Gongxi family, and his Age... This is directly drawing the Gongxi family!

  Gong Xiyu was beaten up.

  Gong Xizhi was also dumbfounded.

  After Gong Xiyu recovered, his first reaction was to withdraw it!

  wipe!

  After being slapped in front of so many people by the child, where will he put Xiyu's face in the future? Where is his son's face? Where is the face of his Gongxi family?

  At this moment, the onlookers are all ablaze!

  They originally thought it was just an ordinary vendetta, but they didn't expect that today's scene will be one after another, with climaxes, and wonderful!

  Xiao Shizi smoked the Gongxi family, can the Gongxi family swallow this breath? This Gongxi family is the Queen's natal family... Oh my God, this is so lively! Therefore, seeing the turmoil, the onlookers not only did not decrease, but also increased.

  At the beginning, there were hundreds or thousands of people, and then there were tens of thousands of people, and people continued to come here.

  Because the onlookers around are informing their relatives and friends.

  "Oh, San, come on, right on North Street, Xiao Shizi just slapped Gongxi Yu! This is amazing!"

  "What? Prince Rui and the Queen's family finally got it done? Yo, this is a rare good show in thousands of years, come right away!"

  "Hurry up! Gong Xiyu is going to smoke the young man, the young man is going to be beaten, and the capital is going to be messed up! This is historical. At the moment, maybe it will be recorded in the history books. It's not coming soon!"

  ...the

  crowd watching the excitement is not too big a problem, and all kinds of notifications to relatives and friends.

  But this North Street is so big, how could there be so many people standing there?

  Later, the people were anxious, and they immediately smashed the unsightly shop yard, and the stone tablets and trees were shot flying...

  (End of this chapter)