6201-6220 Bei Chenying Zi Yan

Chapter 6201 Victory 5

  So the imperial emperor solemnly ordered the city that had previously been victorious to tell all the battle conditions in detail.

  The descriptions of the other victorious cities were very vague, because even they themselves were very vague...

  Because the demon army hadn't completely reached under the city gate, suddenly, a gust of wind blew.

  This gust of wind is like a powerful attracting machine, wherever it goes, there is a powerful gravitational force.

  The arrogant demons who thought they were omnipotent, before they could react, their bodies were involuntarily sucked away by the violent tornado.

  The speed of the tornado was terrifying! And its flight has no rules to follow at all.

  The only certainty is that every time it scans, it can take away a large swath of demons.

  Once the demons are sucked in, it is impossible to come out without being minced into meat.

  Wow!

  A tornado appeared, and after a few minutes of rolling, a large piece of meat was spit out. Finally, the tornado disappeared without a trace, and the life of the demon army disappeared without a trace, leaving only a large piece of meat residue, and he rubbed his eyes. Common people.

  The detailed battle report of Beimo City was mixed in this piece of detailed battle report.

  The Emperor picked up a detailed report and saw a tornado meat grinder.

  Picking up another battle report, it was the tornado meat grinder.

  Pick up another...the

  constant tornado meat grinder.

  The battle in the poor Beimo City was the only one that described Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun in detail, but it happened... it was mixed in and treated as the same content.

  "Thirty-six cities, thirty-six demon armies have been wiped out...no one has died in the human cities..."

  When the final result came out, everyone was silent...

  Who is it and what kind of strength is it that can annihilate the 36th army of the demons in one day?

  Until the very end... the

  careful Dark Yewen prince turned from the exact same detailed battle report to the battle report of Beimo City.

  "Hey, this battle report is a bit different." An Yewen looked down carefully, "Goddess Su Luo? Lord Nangong? Mysterious maidservant?"

  "Get it! Get it now!" The face is still young, but the inside of the body is already there. The decayed Dark Yeming, unable to wait for Dark Yewen to submit the battle report, jumped up from his chair frantically, turned over his desk, and rushed down quickly!

  Where is the weak emperor who coughs up blood and can hardly breathe? What is it that can make their emperor look like a young boy?

  At this moment, Dark Ye Ming had already rushed down from the high platform, and forcefully pulled the detailed battle report from North Desert City in Dark Yewen's hands.

  The process of combat is written in detail above.

  They knelt down and prayed for Goddess Su Luo and Lord Nangong to show up and save the human race.