7041-7060 Su Luo Breaking Record

Chapter 7041

  They are standing in a circle, as if offering sacrifices to Su Luo with blood.

  And Su Luo inside, holding her Phoenix Dance Sword in his hand, his clothes fluttered like a fairy.

  The goose-yellow skirt was stained red with blood, and a few drops of blood were splashed on the snow-white delicate face. Those eyes seemed to condense the entire snow-capped mountain, cold and chilling, making people shudder.

  The corpse, the spurting blood, the beauty, the sword...

  the scene in front of me... made the original murderous scene pause for a moment!

  A look of horror appeared in the eyes of the people in black!

  One sword!

  Just a sword!

  Just behead their nine companions!

  The guards of the Dragon and Phoenix clan also felt a touch of surprise in their hearts!

  This is the legendary girl Su from the fifth grade of Imperial College? What's so special about the fifth grade of the Empire Academy is now this strength? Isn't the Imperial Academy going against the sky? !

  Nangong Jiayi stayed in place blankly, her big beautiful eyes dull.

  Su Luo, she, she, she... Her strength is too strong, right? When I saw her last time, wasn't it about the same as her? Why this time...

  Nangong Jiayi felt like she was left behind by Su Luo, chasing farther and farther, and would never be able to catch up.

  In this process, it seems that everyone has thought a lot, but in fact, only a few seconds have passed!

  The black-clothed leader waved his hand: "Kill! Kill! Kill!" The

  remaining thirty or forty people in black swarmed towards Su Luo!

  Su Luo's face was stained with blood, and a faint smile appeared.

  Now that the storm has dropped, let the storm come harder!

  Phoenix Dance Sword!

  Goddess swordsmanship!

  Others kill one person in ten steps and don't stay for a thousand miles!

  Su Luo kills one person in three steps! There are dead bodies everywhere!

  A total of fifty people in black were killed by the Phoenix Dance Sword in Su Luo's hands!

  She held the phoenix dance sword in both hands, her clothes fluttering, and her smart and lovely eyes, at this moment, looked like the queen of the world, patrolling her trophies.

  Such Su Luo is powerful, domineering, and irresistible!

  Nangong Jiayi looked at the stumps on the floor, and then looked up at Su Luo who was bathed in blood, and she felt a sense of admiration in her heart.

  Su Luo... grew too fast, too fast, so fast! Surprise people quickly!

  "Luoluo, are you okay!" Nangong Jiayi hurried forward to hold Su Luo.

  She noticed that Su Luo, who was propped up with a sword, had her slender arms trembling slightly.

  Su Luo looked at the stumped limbs on the floor. Those eyes that looked over the world moved and returned to their original agility. She exhaled and said to Nangong Jiayi, "It's okay."