3721-3740 Sovereign Lord

Chapter 3721 Remnant Shadow Cliff 3

  Su Luo asked curiously: "What is the allusion to this Remnant Shadow Cliff?" The

  Third Elder looked at the two new disciples and sighed deeply.

  Alas, this is really a deadly comparison between people and people. Remnant Shadow Cliff is the place where the disciples of the sect dreams of training, and it is also the place where the elders’ hearts and minds are understood. As a result, such a big pie hits these two heads, these two. He also said that he didn't know what the filling was in the pie.

  Then, the three elders enthusiastically shared with Su Luo and the little cub the "Five Spirit Sword Picture" of Lord Longzhi.

  Su Luo said silently, not very interesting.

  The three elders are about to be pissed off by them!

  The young boy is strong and has nothing to do with him, so he is not interested in "Five Spirits Sword Diagram", that's all, you, a scrap girl of the Holy Master Rank, is actually not interested in "Five Spirits Sword Diagram", you think your master is Are the top ten powerhouses in the Central Continent? Do you think your parents are the Lord God?

  The third elder gave Su Luo an angry look, flicked his sleeves, and walked away!

  His old man was purely mad at these two bad boys.

  After Lord Sect Master dispersed, after the Three Elders dispersed, after the Elders dispersed, these inner disciples had not dispersed for a long time...

  So they heard the conversation between Su Luo and the Three Elders.

  After listening, they slapped the hearts of the two lucky ones who were hit by the pie!

  Su Luo looked at the dilapidated wooden house, sighed deeply, and stopped Zou Zecheng and Yun Yihang who had not left yet: "Where is the Remnant Shadow Cliff? You two will send us over."

  "Really? Is it really okay?!"

  "Are you really letting us send you there? You won't be lying to us!!!"

  Zou Zecheng and Yun Yihang were so excited that they couldn't help trembling all over.

  Not only Zou Zecheng and Yun Yihang were excited, but at this moment, the inner disciples who had not yet dispersed were all staring at Zou Zecheng and Yun Yihang with envy, jealousy and hatred, wishing to stare at them to death, and then go up on their own!

  Su Luo glanced at them incomprehensibly: "What are you excited about?" Isn't this drudgery? Listening to the words of the three elders, this residual shadow cliff is quite far away.

  Zou Zecheng reluctantly suppressed the excitement, and said: "If you send you over, you can take a look at the remnant picture on the afterimage cliff, hehe."

  Yun Yihang also nodded sharply.

  The group of inner disciples also nodded frantically! Yeah yeah! You can take a look at the residual manuscript left by Master Longzhi on the residual shadow cliff. What a precious residual manuscript!

  At the beginning, Lord Longzhi was truly the number one powerhouse in the 18th Continent. Later Lord Longzhi went to the Central Continent, and it is said that he was also very famous! I really admire it!

  Su Luo gave them an angry look, and said faintly: "Isn't it just the afterimage, it's worth the excitement."

  Before his masters were begging to coax her to learn this sword technique and that technique. Yes, and it is said that all of them are the best masters of the Central Continent. She is still not willing to learn, but she didn't expect this group of people to be so excited for a practice. Su Luo felt so incredible.