5061-5080 Result Day

Chapter 5061 Healing 1

  Nangong Meteor suddenly raised his head after hearing Su Luo's words.

  He saw Su Luo's slightly indifferent smile, and an unpredictable light flashed in his eyes.

  After waking up these few days, he was restless. At first he was really peaceful, but then he was purely trying to Su Luo.

  He thought that Su Luo was great, but he didn't expect her to be so great.

  He kept experimenting, trying to reach her bottom line, but before reaching her bottom line, he was about to die of pain.

  Su Luo would choose to be honest with him because she knew this Nangong Meteor, who was hailed as the little genius of the Nangong family, would not be so stupid.

  Nangong Meteor gave Su Luo a white look: "Do you dare to kill?"

  Su Luo glanced back slowly: "If this is necessary."

  "You!" Nangong Meteor was choked and coughed.

  He has never seen such a bold person! Such a person who doesn't put the Dragon and Phoenix tribe in his eyes!

  Su Luo glanced at him carelessly.

  Nangong Meteor sighed deeply: "I really took you!"

  Yesterday he originally thought that Su Luo would come to rescue him, but she didn't come; he originally thought that his mother would bring her here, but his mother didn't. Go; he originally thought that after experiencing yesterday's events, everyone would have suspicions for Su Luo, but the result still didn't...

  This is the reason why Nangong Meteor is really depressed.

  Su Luo was angry and said to him: "I heard that you are a cute and invincible young master of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe. Now it doesn't look like it at all."

  Nangong Meteor stared at Su Luo dullly, and turned his head awkwardly. , Ignore her.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Next, you have to endure five treatments before you can see me."

  Nangong Meteor's eyes lit up!

  "But if you want to never see me, you probably have to leave the Dragon and Phoenix clan, because here, I want to live." Su Luo looked at him with a grin.

  Seeing Nangong Xiaosan's shock and furious, angry but afraid to be angry, Su Luo really feels his whole body refreshed.

  "I hate you!" Nangong Sanshao said in a loud voice.

  "I don't want ungrateful people to like, spoiled brat." Su Luo hummed, she flicked the syringe, and the tip of the needle approached Nangong Meteor's brain.

  "Hey, what are you doing!" Nangong Meteor screamed loudly when he saw Su Luo smiling strangely.

  "Smelly boy, no one will come to rescue you if you break your throat." Su Luo patted his head like a watermelon, "Okay, don't pretend, and it doesn't hurt." The

  blue blood vessels on Nangong Meteor's forehead burst. When it was exposed, the needle in Su Luo's hand suddenly plunged into his blue blood vessel.

  When Nangong Xiaosan reacted, Su Luo's injection was also finished.

  Seeing that Nangong Third Young Master wanted to speak but couldn't say it, still brewing, Su Luo said angrily: "Okay, this is the end of today's treatment."