4501-4520 Saving Gong er

Chapter 4501 Meeting 7

  Chu San said to Su Luo: "You go in, we are waiting for you outside the door." At

  this time, some of them are not suitable to go in.

  Su Luo nodded calmly and pushed the door in. When the door closed, Su

  Luo solemnly left a sentence: "No one is allowed to come in without my permission." Ning Tianhao was amused by Su Luo's natural expression: "Who she thinks she is, don't allow anyone in!"

  Chu San sighed for a long time.

  If he didn't know that Su Luo was the emperor-level pharmacist who broke out of the Medicine King Valley, he would not have enough confidence in Su Luo.

  But this matter, the pharmacist guild died, and it is absolutely not allowed to disclose it, otherwise... Chu San knows that not only him, the Chu family will also bear the anger of the pharmacist guild.

  Therefore, Chu San said angrily: "This girl has good medical skills, plus she is the one who

  is worried about Gong Er, so take a look, anyway, the situation will not be worse than it is now." That said, but Ning Tianhao But it was full of unbelief.

  Su Luo pushed the door in and saw Nangong Liuyun lying on the snow-white soft couch at a glance. Even though he was in a coma, he still had an aura that was a thousand miles away.

  He seemed to have set up a barrier around him.

  When facing him, the people around will unconsciously retreat and keep a distance from him.

  He has a condescending alienation like a noble, if it weren't for him to take the initiative to approach, others would not be able to approach him at all.

  Su Luo stood in front of Nangong Liuyun's soft couch, looking at that pretty face.

  He was in a coma for a long time, his handsome face was too pale due to excessive blood loss, and a lot of clearing due to the long coma, and his beautiful diamond lips were dry and cracked due to loss of water, just take a look, Su Luo originally pretended to be Calm down, I slumped a thousand miles, my heart was tightly grasped, sour and sore.

  He said that he didn't care, thinking that he really didn't care, but when he saw such a frail man, his heartache instinctively ran out to make trouble.

  Su Luo took a deep breath and forcibly suppressed the upsurge, because she had more important things to do.

  She walked to Nangong Liuyun's soft couch and knelt down beside him, touching his wrist with her snow-white jade hand.

  Su Luo breathed heavily, finally calmed down and gave him his pulse and diagnosed his condition.

  After half an hour, Su Luo finally checked Nangong Liuyun's body carefully.

  During the inspection, how many times Su Luo wanted to cry and tried to hold back.

  She just couldn't understand, she didn't have much separation from Nangong Liuyun, how could he make his body like this in such a short period of time?

  Except for the internal injuries that fell on his palm against Leng Qishao, there were no less than ten small and large hidden injuries on his body. He actually didn't care and ignored it at all! Now it’s fine for young people, when old, these hidden injuries accumulate to a critical point and erupt together, just like Elder

  Tang ... There is no cure for Elder Tang’s injury Su Luo, and all she can do is delay his old man’s life.

  "Why don't you care about your body so much!" Su Luo stared at his face pale due to excessive blood loss, both distressed and annoyed.