7141-7160 Accident Emergency

Chapter 7141 Great victory 3

  When Leng Yunqi agreed to come down, the chief Leng could not wait to rush to choke Leng Yunqi to death!

  He dare to agree to such a condition!

  Who gave him the confidence and courage to agree to this bet?

  If you lose, you will lose. Hurry down and you will lose face. But now... not only Leng Yunqi is ashamed, but his patriarch Leng is afraid that he will lose face in the four oceans.

  If you want to ask, why is Chief Leng so unconfident in Leng Yunqi?

  Because facts have proven time and time again that Su Luo's success is by no means a fluke!

  There is nothing to say about her cleverness, her strength is even more beyond doubt, and what is even more terrifying is... Under the circumstance that no one can bring things in, she Su Luo can actually bring flying machines, imperial elixir and other things into Canaan. Secret Realm, this in itself has already explained a lot of problems.

  The juniors like Leng Yunqi don't understand, but how can the old man like Clan Chief Leng who have lived for many years have not seen the eccentricity of the system god?

  So... Patriarch Leng really doesn't have any hope of Leng Yunqi winning!

  Nangong Mo Yuan was also stunned... However, he immediately laughed and laughed: "Oh, I really bet on it, this is fun, Patriarch Leng, your little ten young master is really confident. , Courage is commendable, courage is commendable, hahaha—"

  Master Yan looked at the green-faced patriarch Leng, and then at the triumphant patriarch Nangong, he couldn't help but say: "Now the outcome is still undecided, Nangong. Does the patriarch think that Su Luo will definitely win? In my opinion, not necessarily."

  Nangong Mo Yuan smiled and said, "Yes, the result hasn't come out yet, and the patriarch Leng will not get angry for now.

  It's too late, hahaha—" Nangong Mo Yuan felt that Su Luo really gave him a long face!

  Usually at this dynasty meeting, because of the spirit emperor's face from time to time, the Dragon and Phoenix clan was secretly suppressed, and Nangong Mo Yuan was aggrieved.

  But today his family girl gives him more face?

  Nangong Mo Yuan had to admit that for the first time in the past 100 years, he was laughing like this for the first time.

  As for Su Luo will lose? Haha, will his family lose? Are you kidding me?

  Leng Yunqi knew that many people would not be optimistic about him, but because of this, Leng Yunqi had to prove himself to everyone!

  Leng Yunqi turned around smartly and waved his hand to greet his camp companions: "Let's go, let's go up together!"

  Leng Yunqi was catching a loophole in Su Luo's words.

  Su Luo said that she exchanged scores with Leng Yunqi, but did not say that people in the Dragon and Phoenix camp exchanged points with those in the Leng camp.

  And now, Leng Yunqi summoned his teammates to board the aircraft, and his heart was clear.

  Nangong Chu's eyes narrowed slightly, he looked at Su Luo, and stopped talking.

  The rest of the teammates also wanted to talk, but tried their best to hold back.

  The excitement and excitement of getting off the aircraft just now has turned into inexplicable tension.