3541-3560 Xiao Ke

Chapter 3541 Problem 3

  He chuckled: "Then how are you going to hurt me?"

  Seeing the certainty in Nangong Liuyun's eyes, the young cub was in a bad mood! what the hell! Obviously, his cultivation level is much higher, how come it seems that the other party is the one in charge!

  In order to reverse this strange situation, the young man showed his dominance and slapped the table strongly: "I want to fight you!"

  Nangong Liuyun walked the puppy like a cunning fox, and shook his head leisurely: "But I was seriously injured. , If you were accidentally beaten to death, how would you explain to your mother?"

  "I promise not to kill you!" The young man was confident in his own strength, and he was absolutely able to send and receive freely!

  "But I don't guarantee that I will seek death." Nangong Liuyun seemed to smile.

  "You are threatening me!" The young man was angry again, and his violent eyes stared at Nangong Liuyun angrily on that delicate and beautiful face. He flexed his hands and waved his fists, wishing to do it right away.

  The young cub felt irritated and angry! Because he is clearly the host, and he, who is clearly more powerful and powerful, always feels that he has been overwhelmed by Nangong Liuyun, which makes him very unconvinced!

  Nangong Liuyun was noncommittal, and his expression was still relaxed and comfortable: "Young man, why is your temper so dry? Do you have to fight back and forth? It's much more elegant." The

  young cub fell on his back by Nangong Liuyun's anger. young people? He seems to be very old!

  However, the boy quickly sank his face and looked at Nangong Liuyun triumphantly, half-squinting his eyes: "You said Wen Dou?"

  Nangong Liuyun nodded.

  "Okay!" The young cub directly nodded and agreed, and saw his hand shake. In an instant, a white net moved towards Nangong flowing clouds!

  "Be careful!"

  Su Luo was looking at the two of them bickering, but didn't realize the situation had changed so quickly. When she reacted, the white net had already enveloped Nangong Liuyun!

  Su Luo's speed soared to the fastest, and he slammed into Nangong Liuyun!

  Nangong Liuyun was seriously injured. If he is trapped, he will be slaughtered by the cub boy.

  Just as Su Luo rushed towards Nangong Liuyun, suddenly—

  she found herself in a flying posture, frozen in mid-air.

  Su Luo turned his head and saw that the young cub was pulling her right leg, just like that.

  Su Luo pumped his leg hard! She is going to save Nangong!

  The white net shrouded Nangong Liuyun's body, and was gradually shrinking, shrinking into a spherical shape. If the red rope outside was not torn off, Nangong Liuyun wouldn't be able to get out at all!

  The young cub seemed to think it was fun. He let go of his hand slightly. Seeing that Su Luo was about to break free, he yanked Su Luo back again...

  Su Luo: "... let go!" The

  young cub: " "

  Don't let go!"

  "Just let me go!" "Just don't

  let go!"

  " Let go!!!" "Don't let go !"