4741-4760 Traveling

Chapter 4741 Preparation 13

  "He, he, they..."

  "How, how, how..."

  "Is it... Something is wrong..."

  Everyone was dumbfounded!

  The four people mentioned by the vice president in the large population are not the four legendary masters of the city, right?

  In the shocked eyes of everyone, the vice president nodded hard: "These four princes will accompany us to the Asura world, and they will join our team."

  Join the team? Join the special training team?

  Everyone's eyes lit up suddenly!

  OMG! The four noble youths of the empire actually joined their team and led them to fight side by side?

  Originally, they thought that going to the cultivation world was hard work, but with the appearance of these four young people, almost all of them were ecstatic in their hearts!

  I don't know where the academy is capable, so I can invite these four, especially the second master of Nangong.

  Murongfang suddenly felt a bad feeling... The

  deputy dean paused and looked at the four of Nangong Liuyun, and said with some embarrassment: "Our current team is divided into two teams, each with Su Luo as the team. The ten people of the team leader, and ten people represented by Murong Fang." The

  second young master of Nangong has not moved, his expression is alienated and indifferent, and it is Chu San who came out to speak.

  Chu San raised his eyebrows and glanced at the Vice Dean. Before the Vice Dean could say anything, he smiled: "These two teams are free to join, right?" The

  Vice Dean did not dare to offend this. The four noble young masters nodded: "Free to join."

  Chu San nodded and walked directly to Su Luo.

  The expressions of Murong Fang's team all changed at this moment!

  The relationship between Chu Sanshao and the four of them is so good. Chu Sanshao chose Su Luo without hesitation. What about the others?

  Nangong Second Young Master must have chosen Su Luo...

  Sure enough, Nangong Liuyun glanced at Chu San Young Master, and Chu San Young Master obediently gave up the position next to Su Luo, and he took a step back.

  Of the four people, two have already chosen Su Luo's team.

  Murongfang's hands hidden in his sleeves were tightly pinched at this moment!

  Chen Xuejiao's regretful intestines are all blue.

  Why did she drop from the second grade to the first grade? It was because she was going to be dazzling in front of the four teenagers, especially the second young master of Nangong. She was willing to be a concubine instead of being a concubine, but now - the

  Su Luofang team member could not hide the ecstasy in his heart, and the Murongfang team member fell into Deeply desperate, the vice-president is completely helpless... His identity has no right to interfere with the choice of the four noble young masters.

  Will there be miracles? The Murong Fang team members stared nervously at Ning Tianhao and Lin Ruoyu who had not yet made a choice.

  Ning Tianhao's gaze swept across everyone's faces, and the corners of his lips twitched slightly: "If this young master also chooses the Su Luo team, it would be unfair to the other team."

  The ten people on Murongfang's side Nodding frantically, at the same time his eyes brightened!

  Yes, yes! If all the four young masters went there, it would be grossly unfair!

  Ning Tianhao casually said: "But, what does fairness have to do with Ben Shao?"

  After speaking, he raised his foot and walked towards Su Luo's team without hesitation, leaving behind the weeping Murong Fang team.

  There was only Lin Ruoyu left in the four young masters of Qingcheng.

  Lin Ruoyu's life was saved by Su Luo, so could he have other choices?

  The fair-skinned and slender young man waved to the Murong Fang players and returned to the team naturally.

  The choice of the four teenagers was both reasonable and unexpected.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4742 is preparing 14

  At this moment, Su Luofang's people have recovered from the surprise!

  "Wow!! The Four Young Masters of Allure are in our team!"

  "We will fight side by side with the legendary Four Young Masters of Allure!"

  "Oh my God! I'm so close to my idol! My wife is so wonderful!"

  "Wow, wow!!! We picked the right one! We chose Su and failed the election too right hahahaha!!!"

  The people on Su Luo couldn't restrain their excitement. They jumped and jumped again, so excited.

  On the other hand, Murongfang's heads were drooping, heads down, and speechless...

  The people on Su Luo's side also laughed at them: "Who told you not to choose Su Luo in the first place? It's too late to regret it now! We have Allure. The Fourth Young Master!"

  "I regret it? It's right to regret it! It's silly if you don't regret it!"

  "Hey, you Murong Fang said, will bring you back a lot of safety and security, envy us what we are doing, !? we have four little Allure this is your able to do envy "

  Murong side over there, there is a person with weak hands:" Vice president of adults ...... ...... teams can now choose to change it "?

  remark As soon as it came out, everyone stared at the vice-president.

  And Murong Fang's gaze was fixed on the freshman who raised his hand!

  This freshman is called Ying Youwei. He is weak and has no sense of existence. However, at a critical moment, he actually stood up to speak out everyone's aspirations.

  The vice-president looked at Su Luo, Su Luo smiled faintly, and said nothing.

  At first, they followed Murong Fang, but now that the Fourth Young Master of Qingcheng is in her team, he wants to come back again? How can there be such a cheap thing in the world? Regarding the betrayers, Su Luo has always spared his indifference.

  As soon as the vice-president saw Su Luo's indifferent eyes, she knew her choice.

  So, the vice-president shook his head: "Not for the time being."

  He didn't say anything to death, not for the time being, but it represented a possibility in the future.

  Su Luo glanced at the Vice Dean with a smile.

  The players on Murongfang's side went from despair to a faint hope.

  Not for the time being. As long as they work hard and get Su Luo's approval, they can enter their team?

  Among them, the most angry person is naturally Murong Fang.

  The original situation was good, but the Fourth Young Master of Qingcheng suddenly stood behind Su Luo, not to mention the situation, and it was

  not easy to get to the cultivation world.

  You must first go to the border city, then penetrate the weakest air, enter the outer battlefield, and finally sneak into the blood sea city, the border city of the Shura realm.

  Therefore, this time the journey to Blood Sea City in the Shura Realm is far away, and because the Fourth Young Master of Allure joined the hospital, when the hospital was still hesitant to take out the flying mount, the Second Young Master of Nangong waved his hand, not knowing where the spaceship was transferred .

  How valuable is this kind of spacecraft to be able to fly over the central continent in super-gravity like a flying mount?

  As a result, everyone took the blessing of the Second Young Master of Nangong, and there was a spacecraft to sit on.

  The spacecraft is small, short and powerful, and unbreakable.

  Because I have to stay on the spacecraft for a year or a half, I have all the furnishings inside, but it's a bit unfair when I divide the rooms.

  Naturally this kind of thing was not done by the Four Young Masters of Allure, because the spacecraft had its own set of management personnel.

  In fact, when this spacecraft first appeared in front of everyone, almost everyone was fooled.

  Because there are three big words on the cabin of the spacecraft: Su Luo!

  (End of this chapter)