4941-4960 Su Luo can't marry Nangong

Chapter 4941 Trouble 1

  Su Luo's tea is really not good.

  Because it contains chronic toxins, and this toxin is brought from the spirit world, that is to say, even if you know that you are poisoned, the antidote is probably not available.

  Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun smiled at each other and drank the tea in their own cups.

  Seeing them drinking tea, Nangong Liuyun drove them away immediately.

  Because this time, don't worry that they will induce vomiting.

  You know, before Su Luo performed such a performance at the entrance of the military camp, everyone knows that this fairy tea is very magical, where would he vomit such a waste?

  Not only will they not vomit, but after returning, they will seize the time to practice, and strive to blend into the meridians as much as possible before the tea effect disappears.

  Therefore, when Nangong Liuyun finally asked them to go back, they were extremely happy.

  So they quickly filed out and left the camp.

  Nangong Liuyun was tired with excuses, so he went into the inner room to rest.

  Su Luo smiled faintly at Fei Shixin: "Thirteen princes can't

  be left unattended, please help clean up the tea here." Fei Shixin suddenly felt like being hit by happiness.

  Tea, let him clean up?

  Su Luo smiled softly at Fei Shixin, nodded and left.

  Fei Shixin saw Su Luo's figure entering the inner room and closed the door. Then, he jumped up with joy.

  Because of the tea, the generals drank it just now, but there was still some in the teapot, so it would be a shame to pour it out like this.

  Therefore, Fei Shixin rushed to take advantage of no one around, hung the teapot, and poured it into his mouth gruntly...

  Poor boy, he used to drink good things, but...

  But this is a chronic poison, and it won't happen so quickly, so no one here is aware of this situation.

  In the inner room.

  Nangong Liuyun sat on the bed, Su Luo was pulled into his arms as soon as he walked over.

  Su Luo exclaimed, an instability had already fallen into his arms.

  Looking up, it was Nangong Liuyun's dark and beautiful star eyes like a clear spring.

  Facing these beautiful eyes, Su Luo was slightly startled.

  The corners of Nangong Liuyun's pale pink lips evoked a slight smile, and immediately leaned down, his red lips grabbed the corners of Su Luo's lips.

  "Hmm--"

  Su Luo subconsciously wanted to resist, but Nangong Liuyun put her on the bed and leaned down.

  "

  You-- " Su Luo's face was reddish.

  Nangong Second Young Master's originally clear beautiful eyes, at this moment, there are more unclear emotions, desires...

  "Hush--" Nangong Liuyun pointed outside.

  Su Luo found out that someone was listening to the corner outside.

  This...

  In fact, Tan Kaixuan is still a little skeptical, right? If she pushed Nangong Liuyun away at this time, wouldn't the ambiguity they created before be considered fake? If this causes Tan Kaixuan's suspicion, everything will fall short.

  While Su Luo was stunned, Nangong Liuyun bullied himself up again and pressed against Su Luo.

  But...

  Su Luo, who was confused and sentimental, pushed Nangong Liuyun away fiercely.

  Nangong Liuyun was a little puzzled, looking at her a little confused.

  "You..."

  "I..."

  Su Luo at this time really didn't know what to say.

  In fact, she and Nangong Liuyun have long been married, and they are familiar with what will happen next, but-

  But Su Luo suddenly thought of a problem that made her collapse.

  If, after they um ah ah, Nangong Liuyun finds out that she is not the first time, then...

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 4942 Trouble 2

  Obviously, it was given to him for the first time, but he lost his memory. Now they are about to have a relationship, but they can't tell the matter directly.

  Su Luo was really... sweating profusely.

  "What's the matter? I'm sick?" Nangong Liuyun saw Su Luo's tangled hands tightening the quilt, the quilt was wet and sweaty, and his beautiful eyes were full of concern.

  "I...I'm not ready yet." Su Luo bit her lower lip and thought of an excuse.

  She was afraid that she would be too disappointed and Nangong Liuyun would be angry.

  However, Su Luo secretly raised her eyes to look at Nangong Liuyun, and she found that not only was Nangong Liuyun not angry, there was still a faint smile in those twin star eyes.

  He sighed helplessly and rubbed Su Luo's little head: "Know that my family is conservative, don't worry, I won't force you, the best first time, of course, I should stay in the bridal chamber for candlelight night." A

  very pleasant sentence. Words, but heard in Su Luo's ears, it was like thunder.

  Flower night in the bridal chamber... uh.

  This matter is really a bit difficult.

  "The night in the bridal chamber...hehehe...Nangong Liuyun, do you think I will marry you?" Su Luo glanced at him proudly.

  Nangong Liuyun's bones are distinct, and his slender jade fingers are holding Su Luo's thin chin, and his eyes are shining: "Who can you

  marry besides me?" Su Luo deliberately angered: "That's too much, I want to marry. My people line up and can circle the imperial capital!"

  Nangong Liuyun heard the words, the corners of the pale pink lips, arrogantly and domineeringly aroused: "Besides me, who do you marry, who I kill. "A

  very simple sentence, but Su Luo felt a chill in his back.

  Apart from me, who do you marry, who do I kill... What an arrogant and domineering declaration.

  Although it was frightening, there was a faint sweetness in Su Luo's heart.

  Nangong Liuyun glanced at Su Luo: "Fortunately, you blocked me just now. Otherwise, I would make a big mistake due to impulse. You girl is really amazing. The proud willpower of this young master is so unbearable in front of you. One blow."

  Su Luo didn't pay attention to the last sentence, but the first sentence suddenly gave Su Luo a very bad premonition.

  Her small face was slightly pale, and she raised her eyes to look at Nangong Liuyun: "What...cause a big mistake?"

  Nangong Liuyun held Su Luo in his arms.

  Su Luo's back was against his chest, and his petite and exquisite body curled up in his arms, as if he was fully protected by him, very safe.

  But what Nangong Liuyun said made Su Luo's heart hung high.

  He said: "The rules of the Dragon and Phoenix clan, the fall of the night of the bridal chamber is to sacrifice to the ancestors, and only after the ancestor's recognition can you become the mistress of the Dragon and Phoenix clan."

  Su Luo: "...hehe, your ancestors are really true. ...No..."

  Nangong Liuyun frowned slightly and said seriously: "It's not boring, but the virgin menstrual blood, which is to be admitted to the ancestral hall. This has always been the case. Only the recognized mistress, the ancestors Appear and give the water of the main god. The water of the

  main god? The legendary drink a drop of the water of the main god, whose strength has increased rapidly in a certain period of time?

  Su Luo's mind seemed to have a thunder rumbling.

  "What's wrong? "Nangong Liuyun felt Su Luo's instant stiffness.

  Su Luo: "Ahem, it's okay, but suddenly I feel that such a rule is...very strange..."

  Su Luo originally thought, if that day comes, Still can't explain his amnesia to Nangong Liuyun, then he will simply prepare blood first... But now it seems that this matter may not be that simple.

  (End of this chapter)