6101-6120 Promotion

Chapter 6101 leisurely 2

  fishing, the happiest thing is the moment you pull it up.

  The wooden barrel behind Su Luo was almost full, densely packed with fire silver fish.

  Su Luo took a triumphant glance at Chao Nangong Liuyun, and she found that Nangong Liuyun had done nothing except to make the glacier hole bigger.

  Suddenly, Su Luo's mind flashed!

  Oh no!

  However, just when Su Luo thought it was impossible, Nangong Liuyun really took a net from Dongfeng's hand, and this net gradually sank into the hole that was several meters long along the glacier water.

  Su Luo's first reaction is impossible!

  Who will carry a net with him when he goes out?

  However, Nangong Liuyun's attendants were so far-sighted and fully prepared.

  Nangong Liuyun smiled faintly at Su Luo, and leisurely tied one end of the net to the Eight-Wing Pegasus, while the other end let it flow slowly into the bottom of the river along the glacial river.

  Su Luo had seen this type of fishing.

  In the world of Suluo, the winter fishing in Chagan Lake still retains this primitive fishing and hunting method, which attracts many people to watch every time.

  The only thing Su Luo could do now was to attract the fish at the bottom of the river as far as possible to her hook, so as not to let them run to Nangong Liuyun.

  In order to win Nangong Liuyun once, Su Luo also struggled.

  Mainly, Su Luo had never beaten him. Winning him once would give her a very honorable feeling.

  Therefore, the top grade Tianlingshui, Shenxian tea, and even Su Luo personally refined the fish ball pill, and put all his brains into the ice hole she dug out.

  The hole that Su Luo smashed out was not big, only one square meter.

  However, at this moment, the area of ​​this square meter is covered with black, all of which are fire silver fish.

  Where does Su Luo still use a hook to catch one by one?

  At this time, if there is a net bag, it can be fished up in batches, and the efficiency will be very high.

  But Su Luo turned around and found that Xia Yue was no longer visible behind him.

  At this moment, Xia Yue rushed over excitedly: "Master, here comes, here!"

  Xia Yue did not have as much experience as Dongfeng and did not prepare a net bag, but she was clever and clever looking at the situation at the time. Just know that Su Luo needs a net bag.

  Therefore, Xia Yue ran away when she saw the dense fire silver fishes.

  Using the cane of the Fire Silver Tree, she weaved a net bag on the spot and quickly sent it to Su Luo.

  When Su Luo saw this exquisite, beautiful and strong fishing net, he was stunned, and then looked at her with admiration: "It's beautiful."

  Su Luo really never knew that the clever maid used it. So convenient.

  She had just thought of something, and they immediately prepared it and handed it to her. This is really not an ordinary maid...

  Xia Yue glanced at Dongfeng triumphantly, and smiled and said to Su Luo: "Thank you. The master praised