3461-3480 Life and Death

Chapter 3461 Warm feelings 5 ​​Of

  course, just when the old man had been hit to his death, a slender hand appeared, abruptly pulling the old man back, and then placed it firmly on the ground.

  All this happened between the electric light and flint, and people couldn't react quickly.

  When everyone reacted, Su Luo had already looked at the branch master with a sneer, with a cold voice: "Stop it!"

  Su Luo was full of momentum, and the strong shot past him coldly.

  The group of people who were beating Lou Jinming felt the murderous aura on the back of their necks, and they couldn't help but stop.

  "Who are you again?" Seeing Su Luo, the branch hall master frowned.

  At this time, the dog-legs of the Dragon Tiger Gang had long gone up, attached to the head of the branch hall, and whispered.

  "Who are you again?" Su Luo sneered.

  "This is the branch master of our Dragon Tiger Gang!" Gutuzi introduced.

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "Oh, is the new branch master after your Zuo Hufa's nephew died?"

  Dragon Tiger Gang: "..."

  They realized that the former branch master and Zuo Hufa were dead. In Master Nangong's hand... the

  branch master looked at Su Luo with deep and cold eyes: "Miss Su, Longhu helps to do things, please don't be nosy."

  "What if I have to be nosy?" Su Luo was smiling but not smiling.

  The branch hall master stared at Su Luo fiercely: "Then, our Dragon Tiger Gang is

  not easy to bully!" Su Luo's arms around her arms, carelessly, smiled casually: "But, how do I think your Dragon Tiger Gang is very How to bully?" The

  Dragon Tiger gang was so angry that Su Luo almost spit out blood!

  The branch hall master was even more furious, staring at Su Luo fiercely: "It seems that Miss Su is not giving the Longhu Gang face anymore?"

  "You don't give you face, you fight for yourself." Su Luo sneered, "You Longhu don't want face for yourself, why should I give it? It's because of the Longhu Gang who is still dull after you even Zuo Hufa was killed but still muffled. "As

  soon as this was said, many people burst into laughter.

  The branch master glanced viciously.

  But everyone was laughing mockingly, and he didn't know which one to remember.

  "You!" The branch master took a deep breath, "Ask one last time, are you in charge of this meddling?"

  Everyone shook their heads. This branch master really can't speak. Ask like that, even if Miss Su doesn't want to. You have to control it.

  However, Su Luo tilted his head and thought for a while before saying, "Well, I will answer you after I know the cause and effect."

  Then Su Luo turned around and asked Lou Jinming, who was beaten to death before: "You come here. Tell me, what's going on?"

  Lou Jinming saw Su Luoken's head in his heart, so he was determined, and immediately told Su Luo.

  It turned out that Uncle Wang dug up a soul of the green crystal, but the Dragon Tiger Gang was worried about it. The Dragon Tiger Gang deliberately hit Uncle Wang, but instead said Uncle Wang hit them and asked Uncle Wang to take the soul of the green crystal.

  Uncle Wang refused, and as a result, he was slapped twice and suffered humiliation. In the end, he couldn't see it, but was beaten. Human-like.

  "The soul of the green crystal?" Su Luo looked puzzled.

  Uncle Wang took the soul of the green crystal out of his arms, handed it to Su Luo, and said, "This is the soul of the green crystal. After swallowing it, it will definitely be promoted to one star."

  Su Luo took the soul of the green crystal, thinly. Check it out.

  The palm-sized stones are dazzling and dazzling with strands of gold in the light green.

  Indeed, the soul of the green crystal is countless times richer than the original green crystal.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3462

  Warm feelings 6 Lou Jinming said: "The soul of the green crystal is very rare. Over the years, only a few pieces have been produced occasionally."

  Su Luo nodded.

  At this time, the voice of the little dragon rang in her mind: "The soul of the green crystal? It has a lot of benefits for the cultivation of gravity space." The

  gravity space? Su Luo's eyes lit up when he heard it.

  Now her strength level has increased, but the gravitational space is still triple gravitational space, how can

  it not rise to the fourth layer, if there is the soul of green crystal... "Such a piece is not enough to rise to the fourth layer space." Tilted his head, thought for a while, and said, "However, there must be the soul of the green crystal, there must be the soul of the green crystal, and the soul of the green crystal is unified, and it is enough to rise to the quadruple gravity space."

  Su Luo unexpectedly came out After a while, I can still encounter such a good thing.

  She repressed inner ecstasy, asked: "Where green crystal of the soul?"

  Little black adults said:. "Soul of green crystal and green crystal of the soul, are associated with each other, not together but far apart"

  As for It does not know the exact location.

  However, there is a little dragon who is instinctively good at treasure hunting. It smells the breath of the soul of the green crystal. How can the breath of the soul of the green crystal escape its nose?

  Su Luo immediately released the little dragon and entrusted it with this extraordinary and sacred task.

  The little dragon happily ran away.

  Su said the elderly fall: "This soul green crystal, the elderly can sell?"

  Uncle Wang stunned look at the Soviet Union fell, and whispered:. "This, give you a piece of"

  every man innocent pregnant Bi against himself, It can't be protected by putting it on him anyway. When Su Luo rescued him, he made up his mind to give it to Su Luo.

  How Su Luo can take advantage of the old man, she thought about it, and said: "I really don't have one rough green crystal on hand, but there are still some salt tea poured. The old man takes the green crystal and pays the task. Right." The

  old man's strength is not strong, so he turned into a one-star appearance, no wonder he was bullied.

  Su Luo personally handed a space storage bag to Uncle Wang.

  Uncle Wang couldn't refuse, so he accepted it, but when his spiritual sense explored in, his slumped body instantly stiffened.

  Su Luo said it was so light, he really thought there were a few packets of salt tea in it, but in fact, salt tea was indeed salt tea, but this quantity...how could it be only a few packets? It piles up like a small hill!

  "This!" Old Wang wanted to decline. Even the one-star Green Crystal Soul cannot redeem so many supplies! These materials are enough for the amount of green crystals he has paid for thousands of years!

  Su Luo smiled and shook his head, and repeatedly emphasized: "But a few packs, the old man deserves it, put it away."

  Su Luo repeatedly emphasized that there are only a few packs, just for fear that the elderly will be missed.

  The old man's eyes were red with excitement, and he just kept nodding!

  As for how the old people thank Lou Jinming, this is not under Su Luo's jurisdiction.

  The Dragon Tiger Gang didn't expect Su Luo to do things so straightforwardly, and in a few words he bought back the soul of the green crystal from the hands of the uncle Wang.

  Now, if he wants the soul of the green crystal, he can only ask Su Luo for it.

  "You guys! Too much bullying!" The branch hall master was furious!

  He had already sent someone to inform the right guardian, and he didn't believe it anymore. He was bullied to the top, and the right guardian couldn't even make his mark!

  "Yes, it's bullying you, what's the matter?" Su Luo replied naturally.

  The branch master was almost overwhelmed by Su Luo's anger.

  At this moment, the little dragon made an excited voice: "Ohhhhhh!" Here! Here!

  (End of this chapter)