3981-4000 Proudly

Chapter 3981 Upheaval 3

  Rising Dragon.

  "Oh my God, I really want to vomit..."

  "I can't hold on anymore, I really can't hold on anymore, I really want to lie down..."

  "How long will it take, how long can I hold on?"

  In Sunyue Heilong and Lu The old battle spread, and it was very difficult for the Shenglong to escape. The route was twisted, turning around, advancing three hundred meters, and then backing two hundred meters...

  At this time, Su Luo had not returned to the Shenglong. She greeted the little cub, and the two ran behind Thang Long, pushing the Thang Long forward!

  Fortunately, Su Luo and the little cub were not afraid of the water in the Dead Sea, so they were able to come up with this method.

  With the help of Su Luo and the little cub, the speed of Shenglong's escape was greatly accelerated.

  Even more because it was far away from the combat zone, the Shenglong also began to stabilize.

  At this time, Su Luo and the little cub jumped up and rose to the dragon.

  At this moment, the people on the Thang Long saw Su Luo as if they saw a savior, all of them were so excited!

  No one had thought that Su Luo's slender body stepped forward to help everyone out of danger in the two death dilemmas.

  Wei Xihua looked at Su Luo, the corners of his mouth moved, and finally said: "I'm sorry for the past." The

  rest of the Jiuyitang also bowed their heads and confessed to Su Luo.

  As for the boss of Jiuyitang, Yan Chongshan, he looked at Su Luo's eyes, cold and deep, like cold light and different emotions, in short, very complicated.

  Su nodded down towards them: "The past is past, rivalry also been settled, do not mention the most important thing now is to escape from this area, we have not yet left the danger zone."

  And At this moment, there was a stern and angry roar in midair!

  At this moment, everyone is looking up!

  In midair, the scarlet cold sword in Old Lu's hand pierced into the chest of the Sun Moon Black Dragon!

  And the Sun Moon Black Dragon also slapped Lao Lu with a palm!

  Old Lu was slapped flying by the sun and moon black dragon, and he was slapped flying away from a distance.

  With a bang, Mr. Lu hit the deck.

  Lao Lu spit out a mouthful of blood, but there was no time to wipe it, so he hurriedly ordered: "Go!"

  Lu Lao was severely injured, and it could not last long.

  Everyone's hearts are full of sourness, but facing the extremely powerful sun-moon black dragon,

  they are powerless... Teacher Ying and the others are in control of the Rising Dragon, using all their strength, and rushing forward!

  And Lu Lao's sword completely angered the Sun Moon Black Dragon!

  The blood from the chest of the Sun Moon Black Dragon continued to spray out.

  It looked up to the sky and roared, then turned and chased here!

  "What to do! It's chasing it!"