4341-4360 Medicine Valley

Chapter 4341 Something happened.

  But where do we go to find background now? Master Black and White is chasing and begging to accept apprentices like this.

  After thinking for a few days, Su Luo didn't think of a quick way, but it gave her a clear idea.

  At the beginning, Master Rong Yun taught her first-hand medicine refining skills, but now, her refining skills are very good, and there are also handwritten notes left by her master. Su Luo believes that with the status of the emperor-level pharmacist, she definitely can Break out of her background in the imperial capital!

  The ten-day period agreed with Tang Muyao finally arrived.

  Su Luo cleaned up, and confessed Xiaoke to Tang Yalan, and asked her to take Xiaoke to the Donghua College to get familiar with the environment, and Su Luo himself went out

  because Tang Muyao had already been waiting in Su Luo early. The entrance of the villa.

  The two were riding their own mounts, speechless all the way, and rushed towards Tang Mansion.

  On the way, Tang Muyao was in front and Su fell behind.

  Su Luo looked calm, enjoying the scenery along the road leisurely, but Tang Muyao, despite his tight face, seemed calm, but in fact, a stormy wave was thrown in his heart at the moment.

  He only took a one-month leave, but when he went back to Donghua College just now, he found that the situation had completely reversed!

  In fact, if it wasn't for Grandpa who insisted on trusting Su Luo, Tang Muyao wouldn't believe it.

  But what did he hear when he went back?

  Su Luo defeated Yun Yun?

  The sound of Su Luo Avenue ten stars?

  Su Luo subdued the elite class?

  Su Luo conquered the freshmen of Donghua College?

  The little girl who used to be nothing in front of him, but in just one month, such a shocking reversal happened!

  Is the world changing too fast, or his brain can't keep up with the reaction? When he heard these news, the whole person forgot to react, because it was incredible!

  Until he reached his mount, his eyes were still in a trance.

  How could it be...

  how could it be... how could it

  be like this...

  in the trance of Tang Muyao's mind, they finally arrived at the Tang family.

  The Tang family is also the home of the powerful. The mansion is located on the edge of the imperial city. The architectural style is simple and honest, and there is a kind of low-key luxury.

  Just like the feeling that Don's give to others.

  Su Luo saw that Tang Muyao was sitting on his mount so straight and stunned. He straightened his back, motionless, and was stunned.

  Su Luo took the whip in his hand and poked Tang Muyao: "Here, what do you think, I want to be fascinated."

  Su Luo's poking awakened Tang Muyao.

  "I miss you." Tang Muyao reacted quickly, his eyes happened to meet Su Luo, and when he reacted to what he had said, his face flushed instantly, and his face was sullen, "I mean to say..."