4421-4440 Beating People

Chapter 4421 Young Xiaoke is angry.

  Facing the two about to break out of the big melee, the teachers of Nanchu College were energetic, and the teachers of Donghua College were frowning.

  This is a big deal.

  But at this time, Su Luo was in retreat.

  Now that there is not even a leader, Donghua College is about to encounter the most serious insult in history!

  But the teachers can only be anxious, but they can't take action, because this is the rule.

  Ray Huyan with men reporting the matter, he was so angry pound the table: "The key moment, take the cowardly hiding the Soviet Union fell, it was only this capability you up!!"

  But people retreat, adults and Ray Huyan Can't run to get Su Luo out.

  Because, if someone is at the most critical moment of promotion, you will disturb them, and you will lose all your previous efforts and become obsessed. Such enmity is like killing a parent, and no one dares to do it.

  Therefore, Hu Yanlei can only get sulking, but can't do with Su Luo.

  At this moment, after discovering the weakness of Donghua College, the people from Nanchu College were extremely arrogant.

  "Call out your boss Su Luo!"

  "Isn't it because I learned that our Lord Xin, Lord Zhou, came back, and hid early?"

  " Did n't you arrogantly come to our Nanchu Academy to make trouble? Now hide. Get up and be a tortoise?"

  "It's ridiculous!"

  An insulting sentence came out of this group of people.

  And the students of Donghua College, all of them flushed with anger, but they dare not speak!

  Because once they fight, they will encounter more insults!

  They can only wait until Su Luo can catch up with this battle!

  However, they knew in their hearts that, because they got the news early, Boss Su would not leave the customs this month...

  And just when the two sides were at war-

  " Here, here comes!"

  The students of Donghua College looked down at their newsletters.

  Because there is a mass message for the first grade: here it is.

  coming?

  The vast majority of people are here now, who else is here? It must be Boss Su who is here!

  Suddenly, everyone at Donghua College opened their eyes and smiled, and they were refreshed!

  "What are you talking about! Our boss Su is here!"

  "Look if our boss Su will not beat you down!"

  "That is, let us wait until you can be aggressive!"

  Everyone at Donghua College With your head held high, you are in a good mood.

  So, in this case.

  A group of people gathered around Xiaoke.

  Donghua College looked at these a dozen people up and down, but their expressions got worse and worse: "   Where   is the person?" " Where is Mr. Su