3581-3600Nangong leaving Su Luo

Chapter 3581 Su Luo Shenwei 3

  Then, Lord City Lord and Nangong Liuyun launched a challenge: "I can give face and fight with you."

  Su Luo heard the words, helplessly sighed, looked at the City Lord with a deadly gaze: "You I can't even catch one of my moves, and I'm not qualified to be my opponent, let alone Nangong."

  Lord City Lord couldn't catch Su Luo's move? It's getting more and more ridiculous.

  Not to mention the butlers, Xiao Lin and Li Dong on Su Luo's side looked at Su Luo with a magical look, the expression of silent eyes and twitching corners of the mouth...

  Su Luo glared at the two people in an angry look: " What are you doing, I'm telling the truth."

  Yes, it is indeed the truth. Today's Su Luo is really honest, but no one believes her.

  The city lord was so angry with Su Luo!

  He sneered twice: "Okay! If you want to fight, then fight!" The

  city ​​lord stood with his hand in his hand, high above him, cold and confident.

  This is his fighting pose?

  No matter what, let's get rid of this group of people, it's been a long time.

  Su Luo rubbed her eyebrows impatiently, and then she shot.

  No one knows how she did it.

  Because Su Luo's speed was very fast, even the afterimages were not seen by the onlookers.

  But the lord saw it.

  The city lord saw it, but the problem was that Su Luo's gravitational space + goddess sword technique + teleport + falling red lotus fire at this moment!

  All four big hole cards are on!

  Boom!

  There was a loud noise!

  Poor Lord Santo.

  He just stood upright with his arrogant hands, and before he had time to raise his hands in front of him, Su Luo's surging, continuous and powerful attacks were oncoming.

  For a time, the situation changed! The world is shaking!

  Poor Lord City Lord, there is no way to evade, he can only withstand Su Luo's four big hole cards superimposed attack!

  Even if it was the Feathering Eight Stars, facing Su Luo's strong attack, it would only be defeated. What's more, the City Lord was only Feathering Six Stars.

  So... the city lord who was still bullish just now will be Chanyeol in the next moment!

  His figure was restricted by the gravitational space, and the Fallen Red Lotus leaped into his body. Before he could react, the goddess swordsmanship had already taken a deep sword, pierced into his chest and penetrated out... the

  whole hall, There was a dead silence...

  Everyone was stupid except for Nangong Liuyun...

  They all looked at the city lord who was pierced by Su Luo's chest with a sword, and then collectively rubbed their eyes stupidly, thinking I was wrong.

  Isn't that right...

  How powerful is the Lord of the City? What a powerful existence? It has always been the goal they looked up to.