4041-4060 Will they meet??

Chapter 4041 Reunion 3

  The valley at night, the wind is bitter, and the hair of the person who blows is standing upright.

  Roaring curly lion chasing the wind naturally has a living cave, and Su Luo rudely rubbed against the curly lion chasing roaring, sleeping in the innermost cave.

  Because there is a roaring curly lion at the entrance of the cave like a small hill, it is very warm inside.

  Not only is it warm, but it is also safe.

  At night, the

  roaring curly lion has fallen into a deep sleep, making a sweet snoring sound.

  But at this moment, Su Luo's eyes moved slightly in the darkness.

  Because she felt the human breath.

  And this human being is heading towards the location of the cave.

  Su Luo thought to himself, so dare to enter Roaring Valley!

  Just as the person got closer and closer, Su Luo kicked and chased the wind and roared the curly lion.

  The roaring curly lion is sleeping soundly, ignoring Su Luo.

  Su Luo kicked the wind-chasing roaring Curly Lion again.

  The roaring curly lion was suddenly awakened. It was about to roar at Su Luo, but was caught by Su Luo excitedly.

  "Quickly, someone, a griller!" Su Luo quickly roared towards the chasing curly lion.

  The roaring curly lion suddenly became agitated, and all the sleepiness disappeared.

  Immediately it roared up to the sky, and its huge body chased out.

  As soon as the young master saw this posture, he was shocked, turned around and ran quickly!

  While running, I murmured in my heart. Didn't it mean that the roaring curly lion slept very badly at night? How come you wake up so easily!

  Master Qing's light work is very good, and the speed is very fast. It is precisely because of this that he dared to fumble into Roaring Valley alone at night.

  Because he must first determine where Su Luo died, and then dig the meteor knife marked on the map!

  This Roaring Valley is not easy, because there are two artifacts of the Paladin!

  Master Qing ran fast, and afterimages flashed in the darkness.

  If it was replaced with the previous one, the curly lion chasing the wind and roaring saw the unpleasant person, and roared and roared, and it would blow the person to death.

  But isn't it about arresting people and roasting pheasants? How to bake the dead?

  Therefore, the curly lion chasing the wind and roaring in order to ensure that people are not dead, they can only use chasing.

  Before long, before he ran a few steps, the curly lion chased his feet with a paw, and walked back upside down.

  Back to the cave, the roaring curly lion chased the wind and threw Master Qing to Su Luo.

  The young man was so dizzy that he finally recovered, he saw a beautiful girl sitting opposite him.

  This...

  "You are..." Master Qing thought of Master Yi's description, and suddenly gasped, "You are Su Luo?!"

  Su Luo glanced at him, "You know me?"