3521-3540 Xuanwu Cub

Chapter 3521 The tide of monsters 7 The

  current affairs master Wei Zhongtian gave a light cough, and said: "The tide of monsters once in a hundred years, if you are lucky, you should be able to see it."

  Nangong Liuyun didn't speak, just the one in his hand. The strength tightened suddenly.

  "Uh!"

  Wei Zhongtian suddenly felt a suffocation, and a sense of dizziness was overwhelming.

  At this moment, he really realized that Nangong Liuyun was really irrational.

  This kind of irrational madness made Wei Zhongtian's heart frightened. At this moment, he felt the same as Duke Thunder...If he didn't answer quickly, Nangong Liuyun would break his neck in the next moment!

  Master Wei Zhongtian was not afraid of death, but he was afraid of dying in such a wasteful manner.

  He sighed deeply to himself, and then said quickly: "The place where the cub lives, ordinary people can't enter, only the deification stage...Well, you are already the deification stage, so you can break through the taboo. Enter the door."

  Nangong Liuyun's eyes narrowed dangerously, like a sharp thorn, staring sharply at Wei Zhongtian.

  Wei Zhongtian sighed deeply.

  Master Cub's place of residence, Master gave a thousand confession, let him take a poisonous oath, but now--

  Wei Zhongtian suddenly felt a feeling, as if Master Nangong was more terrifying than Master.

  That's it.

  Wei Zhongtian finally finished in one breath: "Go all the way north, 960 million kilometers, there is an entrance, if you dare to enter..."

  Nangong Liuyun stared at Wei Zhongtian's eyes.

  Wei Zhongtian's eyes were clear and sincere with a bitter smile, Nangong Liuyun knew that he was not lying.

  So, after he squeezed the last bit of information that Wei Zhongtian knew, he left him and walked away.

  Wei Zhongtian, who was thrown on the ground, looked at the back of Nangong Liuyun's resolute departure, and subconsciously shouted: "The cub is extremely powerful, even if my master is in front of it, it is like a muddy ground. You fight But it's!" There

  was a dazzling sunset in front of him, and Nangong Liuyun strode towards the red afterglow, and soon disappeared into the vast sky.

  "You can't beat it..." Wei Zhongtian muttered to himself, a touch of regret appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  Nangong Liuyun, the darling of heaven and earth, is only more than two hundred years old, and he has been promoted to the rank of deification. This can be said to be second to none in the spiritual world, but such a genius and powerful person is about to fall...It is really heartbreaking.

  Nangong Liuyun chased the wind month by month.

  If it were on the material continent, the distance of 960 million kilometers would be just a matter of days for Nangong Liuyun.

  However, in the spirit world nowadays, the heavy pressure is more than a hundred times stronger than the material continent. Simple flying over Nangong Liuyun is already a big problem.

  However, fortunately, there are metal spaceships among the treasures paid by the top ten leaders.

  More than one, but a full ten metal spacecraft.