5781-5800 Face Slap

Chapter 5781 Slap face 2

  How come...

  what is the situation now?

  Mu Jiguang's eyes behind Sheng Yaori flashed slightly, and a thoughtful look appeared.

  Why didn't Sheng Yaori believe that Su Luo would find a quick way to come, so he stared at Su Luo, with a hideous face: "You cheated?!"

  Su Luo was speechless: "So it turns out that others are cheating faster than you? "

  Sheng Yaori was choked by Su Luo's words, and was speechless for a moment, but soon he reacted: "Faster than me? Go dreaming, you!"

  After that, Sheng Yaori walked away!

  Su Luo smiled and watched Sheng Yaori rush into the small wooden house, took a pill, and then rushed out quickly.

  Mu Jiguang looked at Su Luo, then Tang Guo.

  Tang Guo smiled and said to Mu Jiguang, "There is indeed a shortcut, do you want to come together?"

  Mu Jiguang was embarrassed, he thought about it, and finally shook his head.

  So, everyone ran to the mountain village to deliver the medicine, and then turned back to get the medicine.

  In a flash, three days passed.

  Finally, the pill in the brocade box was finally empty.

  Everyone stood quietly in front of Grandpa White Beard and accepted his review.

  Grandpa White Beard looked at the little sand left in the hourglass, then looked at the five people in front of him, and nodded: "You five are all qualified. This first level, the speed test is considered to have passed."

  Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. .

  The death mode of this mode 30 is really not something ordinary people can do.

  Grandpa White Beard took out the token from his arms.

  Everyone is a little nervous.

  Because it's the first place, I'll see it later.

  For Su Luo, the first place is indisputable, and she has reasons to fight for it.

  For others, the ranking of the assessment means their ranking in the fourth grade. This is a matter of face and must strive to the end.

  "First place." Grandpa Whitebeard took out the first token, "Su Luo."

  Su Luo was not too surprised by this result, because the moment he found a shortcut, it meant first place. There is no suspense anymore.

  However, for Sheng Yaori, this result was far beyond his expectations.

  He didn't ask, and immediately shouted: "Su Luo cheated!" The

  white beard grandfather looked at him like a fool.

  Yu Jinge and Tang Guo looked at him with the same eyes.

  Even the group of students outside the screen looked at Sheng Yaori with the same eyes as the old white beard.

  If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, they wouldn't believe that Su Luo would take first place.

  But in these three days, everyone has counted it, and Su Luo had more contacts than Sheng Yaori, and it was obvious that there were more!

  Even the big guy knew more than Sheng Yaori that Su Luo solved the game!