7061-7080 Graduation Exam

Chapter 7061 Graduation Exam 2

  With the power of one person, the entire Demon Realm is surging, and even the devil's throne is not guaranteed by her...Although there are all parties' efforts, this masterpiece cannot but be recorded in Su Luotou superior.

  Coupled with the huge increase in Su's ability to travel this time, Dzogchen's nine-star peak strength is good! Where is this over fulfilling the fifth grade task? Is this super super super completed?

  Therefore, a perfect score of 700 can yield a total score of 1,000.

  Su Luo felt that what he did was worthy of this thousand points, but others didn't think so.

  For example, Mu Zhong and Ai Xue, who were in the fifth grade, were unconvinced and shouted that Su Luo cheated.

  For another example, the group of people who came back to take the graduation exam in sixth grade.

  "This Su Luo is the one who fawns on the Dragon and Phoenix clan in the legend?" An arrogant person stood up with a smile, and looked at Su Luo with a sneer.

  Hearing the sound, Su Luo frowned slightly, and couldn't help turning his eyes.

  It was a handsome young man, and his face had a familiar taste, as if he had seen it somewhere, or in other words, had seen it from someone.

  Su Luo had a good memory, so she quickly remembered: "Family Leng?"

  From the young man in front of him, Su Luo saw the shadow of Leng Qi.

  Peng Lao and Wu Lao are very kind to Su Luo now, no matter what, Su Luo has been recognized by the system god, this is the most important thing.

  Therefore, when Su Luo asked aloud, Peng Lao immediately said: "The Leng familys tenth young man, known as Leng Shi youngest, is the number one in the sixth grade, girl, when you see him when you look back, you have to press down. He doesn't get along well with his temper."

  Leng Shi, with a distinguished background and a not weak cultivation base, is no wonder that he looks proud and looks at her with disgust.

  Before Su Luo had time to vomit, she saw this Leng Shi raising her foot and walking towards her.

  As soon as Leng Shishao dispatched, the few people behind him immediately followed closely.

  Peng Lao immediately broadcast to Su Luo: "See if the one on the left is wearing the red robe, that is Yan Zhen, the girl from the Yan family, yes, it is the Yan family from the eight giants."

  "The one on his right is called Zuo Han. , Zuo family is trying to squeeze into the eight giants, the momentum is not weak."

  "The one behind him, hey, Murong Zexin? Isn't the Murong family behind the Dragon and Phoenix clan? Why is this young generation mixed with the Leng clan? "Peng Lao is a little puzzled.

  After Peng Laogang finished speaking, Leng Shi took his little brothers and stood in front of Su Luo.

  "Su Luo?" Leng Shi was condescending, arrogantly squinting at Su Luo.

  Leng Shi was thin and tall, and his head was taller than Su Luo, so Su Luo had to look up at her.

  Su Luo looked down at him, she was not used to looking up at others.

  However, the Tenth Young Master Leng was too self-confident. Seeing Su Luo lowered his head, he thought she was shy, and immediately laughed: "Why? Don't you dare to look at Ben Shao's face? Afraid of being attracted by Ben Shao? Hahahahaha— "