5941-5960 Going Home

Chapter 5941 slander 5,

  but the old man Huan has a high position. If he dies, the consequences will be serious. Therefore, the old man Huan took advantage of the Yin family's character to set a trap while her daughter-in-law took her granddaughter to go to her natal house.

  The emperor Qu Meimei thought that the second Nangong prince of the Dragon and Phoenix clan killed the seventh prince, and Hui Fei has always held a grudge. Therefore, if Hui Fei knew that he had helped kill the grandfather who killed his son, she would definitely use him again!

  The emperor Qu knew that Concubine Hui later gave birth to another prince, and the talent of this little prince can be described as stunning!

  The future is limitless.

  Just as Doctor Qu was feeling happy, suddenly, there was a noise outside the door!

  Doctor Qu was wrong when he heard the footsteps!

  Because the steps are hurried and there are a lot of people coming!

  Not right! That's wrong!

  Could it be that things have been revealed?

  Although the possibility is very small, it is still possible. If Dr. Li confessed to him, then... Dr. Qu was anxious, so he subconsciously rushed to his secret path!

  The secret path is under the bed in the study room.

  And the sound of footsteps outside is still in the courtyard, so it is far too late!

  Doctor Qu pressed somewhere under the bed, and soon there was a hole under the bed enough for one person to enter.

  Thirty-six counts are the best plan!

  When Grand Doctor Qu was about to rush into the hole, suddenly, one hand grabbed his back collar.

  "Doctor Qu?" Zi Yi glanced at him coldly.

  Doctor Qu turned his head and looked at the person carrying the back of his neck in horror!

  This person was dressed in purple, and his face was so pale that he could hardly see clearly, but his eyes were so heavy that almost everyone's soul was sucked in, making people feel terrified at a glance!

  Obviously the footsteps are still outside, so why is someone coming in.

  "Who are you?"

  "Mrs. Nangong's chief guard." Ziyi reported his identity, and then walked towards the door with Doctor Qu like a mouse.

  At this moment, the door of the study was kicked open.

  Huan Pei rushed in with a group of menacingly. When he saw the black hole on the bed, he looked at the doctor Qu held in Zi Yi's hand, his heart tightened!

  Huan Pei took another look at Zi Yi.

  As expected of the dragon and phoenix clan, he acted especially meticulously.

  Previously, Zi Yi said that he was one step ahead. He thought that Zi Yi was going to grab power, but now he realized that if he didn't have Zi Yi one step ahead, then the Chief Doctor Qu might have run away.

  "Thank you." Huan Pei nodded towards Zi Yi.

  Zi Yi didn't think there was anything, because following Madam Nangong, it was inevitable that she had to think more carefully, so she got used to it.

  Just when everyone was carrying Doctor Qu to go out, the family of Doctor Qu was finally shocked.

  Doctor Qu's wife and children rushed forward and yelled.