4681-4700 Sudden change

Chapter 4681 is there! (8100 monthly ticket plus more)

  Su Luo originally thought that going in for treatment would be blocked in a thousand ways, but with the presence of Nangong Liuyun, many things can really save a lot of trouble.

  In the palace clouds look of encouragement, the Soviet Union fell smiled at him, fist: "I will make the greatest efforts."

  Palace clouds spoiled Sue rubbed off his head:. "I believe you ten thousand"

  looking at As Su Luo entered, Nangong Liuyun's eyes were tender and tender, and his star pupils flashed with soft light that he didn't even know.

  Mrs. Nangong had been paying attention to her since Su Luo came in, so she watched all the actions of Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun.

  Therefore, when she saw Nangong Liuyun looking at Su Luo with that affectionate gaze, Mrs. Nangong's eyes widened in surprise.

  She knows her son best!

  Nangong Liuyun was unruly and rebellious when he was a child, and when he grew up, he was solemn and restrained. Has he ever had such a look at others? Even to his sister, he was very cold.

  Mrs. Nangong frowned slightly.

  Mrs. Lin nervously grabbed Mrs. Nangong's hand, her voice choked in a panic: "Sister, can she do it? Isn't she the first girl in the freshman league last time?"

  Few pharmacists and martial artists can double cultivation. Because human energy is limited after all.

  Since Su Luo is unique in her cultivation, she is definitely not good at her alchemist, right?

  Mrs. Nangong frowned: "So Liuyun is messing around."

  "Huh?" Madam Lin's face was instantly pale and pale!

  Her family Yu'er has died, is she going to be treated indiscriminately? Mrs. Lin is going crazy!

  No matter how urgent Mrs. Lin was, Old Man Lin had already agreed, she just wanted to call Su Luo to come out.

  "I want to go in! I want to watch it myself!" Madam Lin impulsively wanted to rush inside.

  Old Man Lin shouted angrily: "Shut up all!"

  Suddenly, everyone was afraid to speak, looking anxiously at the closed door.

  Su Luo and the vice president are in the rescue room at the moment.

  Lin Ruoyu was lying on the bed, her eyes closed tightly, her whole body was black, and the blood was flowing continuously, which looked terrifying.

  Su Luo glanced at Lin Ruoyu before sinking his face and stuffing a pill into his mouth.

  "He can't swallow it!" Pharmacist Lin shouted.

  Su Luo said: "This Emperor-level Universal Delaying Relief Poison Pill is a liquid liquid. It has been punctured by me. The liquid will flow into his mouth automatically. Don't worry."

  Su Luo said as she took out her little black cat. .

  When I saw the little black cat, the several alchemists present looked at Su Luo in confusion.

  Su Luo patted the little black cat on the head: "Go, the poison in the wound is your favorite."

  Su Luo hasn't worked out what kind of poison is in Lin Ruoyu yet, but the pill that she gave Lin Ruoyu is any poison. It can be alleviated, and it is known as the emperor-level universal delaying relief poison pill.