3741-3760 Little Waste

Chapter 3741 Su Luo Boosts 3

  However, what is the identity of the little waste girl, she taught the cub of the Lord God, and she was not merciful, so the chopsticks just patted.

  And the little cub was also very strange. He was actually photographed obediently. Although he would resist, he was always ineffective in resisting...

  Moreover, the most strange thing to the lord of the suzerain was that regardless of his identity, the little waste material of the Holy Master Rank Girl, why can you pat the little cub's hand accurately every time? You know, the strength of the little cubs, but even the elders can fight alone.

  Sect Master also paid special attention to the fact that it was really not the little cub who was letting the waste material girl...The waste material girl was really shooting with her real strength, sturdy speed, and so, this was even more weird.

  In fact, Lord Sovereign didn't know that although Su Luo's aura was dispersed, she has only now returned to the Holy Master Step, but her space velocity is still there, and her space has been upgraded recently, so her hand speed is even small and young. The cub can't keep up.

  Of course, because there is no spiritual energy support, Su Luo's hand speed can only maintain that.

  Ask her to take more pictures of the little cubs, and she won't be able to do it.

  After noticing this incident, Lord Sect Master began to focus a little bit on Su Luo.

  Then he realized a serious problem.

  The little overlord who is lawless and self-willed outside, in front of the little waste girl, she is what she says, she is in charge of her, and she is often reprimanded with her arms akimbo.

  Although the cub of the Lord God lost his temper, his momentum was not as good as that of the little waste girl. After a while, his arrogance was suppressed, and he nodded obediently, not obedient.

  If you say that the relationship between two people is a lover, this is really not like, because there is no ambiguous element at all, if you have to describe it, it feels a bit sturdy sister and tsundere brother...

  This is strange. ... Is it possible that Master Xuanwu gave birth to a little girl again?

  But this is not right. How could the cub of the Xuanwu Lord God be a waste girl of the Holy Lord?

  Could this little girl hide her secretly? It's not right. The meridian movement track and aura on her body are really ordinary and ordinary Holy Master Steps, there is nothing hidden.

  Lord Sect Master couldn't figure it out after thinking about it, his own head would be knotted when thinking about it.

  How could he have thought that the incomparable black and white Shuangjue would jointly accept a disciple and jointly teach her the magical power of the burning sun and the magical power of the space Olympic body? Then the result of joint practice is to fall to level 0 and start over again?

  Even if his brain is a hundred times smarter, he still can't figure out the joints in it.

  However, Lord Sovereign, really took care of Su Luo.

  Lord Sovereign felt that the little cub was already certain that he would be admitted to the Imperial Academy.

  Even if people are bullish and picky and choose not to admit, they will reveal a little bit of the young cub's life experience, and see if they dare to admit it?