6341-6360 Air accident

Chapter 6341 Thrilling 32

  "You!" Seeing Su Luo's departure, the mighty general pointed at her, and shouted: "Bring me back!"

  Jin San frowned fiercely.

  "Come on, tie the girl back for me and take it back to the capital directly! Let's set off now!" The mighty general's methods are simple and rude.

  Suddenly, a group of wolves and tigers flew directly towards Su Luo!

  Jin San didn't intervene, because he wanted to see what way Su Luo had to deal with, and he was always suspicious of Su Luo's identity.

  Su Luo still walked forward without looking back, as if the crowds of people behind him were not coming toward her.

  There were as many as eight men under the mighty general rushing over, and when they were only one meter away from Su Luo, the leader shouted: "Stop for me, or else kill it!"

  " Stop it ?" Su Luo smiled coldly. She turned her head, and a row of fine needles flew by in her sleeve!

  Whoosh whoosh!

  Eight thin needles were all shot into the eyebrows of the eight people behind.

  The thin needle penetrated through the eyebrows and shot at the mighty general!

  Sudden changes occurred on the scene, and it was too fast for people to react!

  From the eight guards catching Su Luo to Su Luo turning back to counterattack, a thin needle pierced their eyebrows, and then shot at the mighty general... This continuous movement seemed to be a long time, but in fact, it was just a blink of an eye to everyone. between.

  Eight fine needles were shot at the mighty general!

  He felt an icy chill rising from his back, and a shadow of death enveloped him!

  Retreat!

  Back again!

  It has been eight steps away to avoid the attack of the eight thin needles!

  After the mighty general withdrew from a safe distance, he stared at Su Luo, with that bloodthirsty violent gaze!

  He is a majestic general who walks sideways in the palace on weekdays, and he is highly regarded by King Rui. Even his Majesty praises him. But today, he was caught off guard by such a young girl. Retreat, where does this put his old face? !

  There was a strange silence all around.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo with a magical look.

  Jin San also frowned slightly.

  He knew that Su's ability to implement was very good, but he didn't expect that the mighty general would be in the wind of Su Luo when he met each other.

  If he and Su Luo's opponent...who loses and who wins, I really can't tell.

  At this moment, suddenly, the eight people who had fallen on the ground suddenly let out a howl.

  "Oh, it hurts me!"

  "I'm not dead yet?"

  "I'm still alive?!"

  The eight people were shot into the eyebrows by Su Luo, and they all fell down. They thought they were dead, but now They woke up and saw that each other was still alive...

  Su Luo glanced at them.

  For no reason, she will not kill innocent people indiscriminately.

  Just now Su Luo just picked a pine ball casually, touched the pine needles, and shot them at the center of their eyebrows.

  The pine needles were as thin as cow hair, and Su Luo had spotted the acupuncture points correctly, so he was only temporarily stunned by shooting them.

  The eight people stood up, looked at Su Luo with awe, and all turned and ran towards the mighty general.

  They knew that Su Luo was being merciful, and with Su Luo's strength, trying to get their heads was like trying to get things from their pockets. It was a matter of seconds.

  Miss Su Luo is not something that their strength can capture, this is no longer a matter of their level.

  The mighty general clenched his fists, staring at Su Luo, biting his lower lip: "You! Very good!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6342 Thrilling 33

  Su Luo nodded naturally: "I know, I don't need your reminder." The

  mighty general glared at Su Luo : "You!"

  Su Luo raised his eyebrows and smiled before turning around to leave.

  "You stop me!" The mighty general stepped forward to Su Luo, staring directly at Su Luo with a cold look, "This general admits that you are good at strength, but so what, it's hard to beat the enemy with both fists. Four legs, are you really sure that you can break through the encirclement of such a soldier?"

  Su Luo looked at the mighty general with a neurotic look: "Break through? Why should I break through?" The

  mighty general was stunned by Su Luo's question: "You won't go?"

  "Why should I go? I'm going to the capital, otherwise, where should I go?" Su Luo spread his hands and glanced at the mighty general. "This general, as the party concerned. , I have to remind you that you can't do anything with such an attitude."

  After speaking, Su Luo walked forward and waved goodbye to the person behind him, acting confidently and unrestrainedly.

  The mighty general turned his head and stared at Jin San: "You didn't tell me that she is so powerful! Jin San, what is your mind?!"

  Jin San stretched out his hands: "I don't know, it turns out that your mighty general can't beat a yellow hair girl."

  After that, Jin San also left, leaving only the mighty general with a gloomy look.

  The mighty general sighed in his heart, and almost overturned the post in his anger.

  The staff around the mighty general came up cautiously and reminded him: "General, your communicator is ringing." The

  mighty general glared at him angrily, picked up the communicator, and said in a bad tone: "Hey!"

  "Mighty General ." What a big tone." King Rui's voice came from the other side.

  "Lord Rui..." The mighty general shuddered. He didn't even look at the person on the communicator just now. He actually spoke to King Rui in such a bad tone just now?

  "Have you found Miss Su Luo? Order you to bring him back immediately! Right now!" Prince Rui's voice was anxious and eager, without any room for negotiation, because he said, "At all costs, no matter what she asks for, All promised!" At

  all costs, regardless of any request... King Rui's heart shook, and there was a very bad feeling.

  If his disrespect to Su Luo girl was passed back to the imperial capital today, would King Rui look at his past military exploits for nothing?

  How can he do it at all costs? The people he brought, including himself, may not have beaten Su Luo together.

  And most importantly, what happened after you played!

  Even if he fought, he would tie Su Luo to the capital, and then she would not be able to treat the illness and save others. Isn't it all right?

  The head of the mighty general is big.

  If he had known that this girl Su Luo was so difficult to deal with, he wouldn't have said that sentence at first... After thinking about it, it was all the fault of that sentence.

  Thinking of this, the mighty general slapped himself severely.

  "General?" The guards of the mighty general looked at him puzzled.

  The old face of the mighty general blushed. He stared at the guards coldly, and pointed to the outside: "Go, now immediately, go and invite Jin San to Laozi!" The

  guards got the order and just wanted to run out, but the mighty general gave a hand. Stopped him, "Okay, no need to go, I go personally!"

  Because the mighty general realized that except for Su Luo, Jin San's temper was not good.

  (End of this chapter)