3681-3700 Show-off Cub

Chapter 3681 The powerful cub 3

  "Boom!" After

  a violent sound, the white dragon fish's eyes were mosquito-repellent-like, and it passed away dizzy.

  The little cub threw the little dragon fish to Su Luo, and the big horse took a seat on the golden knife, and of course instructed Su Luo: "I want to eat boiled fish!"

  Su Luo pointed to the little cub, and then he held it in his hand. Looking at the white dragon fish, then look at the golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast that has disappeared: "This fish... the golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast?" The

  little cub nodded naturally: "It looks very patchy."

  Su Luo's mouth twitched slightly, looking down at the golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast in her hand.

  This one hundred kilograms is straight and dizzy. The big white fish she is holding in her hand is really the golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast that caused the seeded players to turn their backs on their horses just now? Was it the golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast that killed two seeded players? Is it really the golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast that was still awe-inspiring just now?

  This...

  Su Luo suddenly found that the surroundings were quiet, and she raised her head subconsciously.

  Then, she saw eight petrified figures.

  I saw them one by one as if they had been tapped, standing there stupidly, motionless, sticking there like a wooden stake.

  Su Luo thought, it seems that she is not the most shocked person, very good.

  As for the fresh and hot golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast that has just been promoted to the four-star deification in her hand... Su Luo thought for a while. She felt that the golden dantian seemed to be strengthened.

  Eat, this golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast must eat.

  Since Su Luo couldn't deal with the golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast, he said to the little cub: "You shaved off its scales, treated its internal organs, and then sliced ​​it into thin pieces. I'll make the seasoning."

  At this time, the golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast that was stunned by the little cub's fist finally woke up. It was struggling to open its eyes, but when he heard such bad news, it suddenly twitched and passed away.

  But such a dizzy, it will never open its eyes in this life.

  Su Luo found a cartoon apron from the space to tie the little cub. The little cub looked at the cute rabbit with a grin and stupid smile, and suddenly became unhappy: "Don't~~!"

  But, as an older sister Su Luo is very majestic. She patted the little cub on the forehead, hands on her hips: "You get a fishy smell, do you wash the clothes yourself?"

  "Woo~" The little cub was very unwilling to sip the red and gorgeous Small mouth, but under Su Luo's lust, he still reluctantly put on that silly cute rabbit lace apron.

  Although the little cub is violent, he looks very good-looking.

  The facial features are exquisite like natural sculptures, the eyes are jet black and the lips are red, and the whole person is full of vitality.

  The beautiful boy was originally a cold and domineering temperament, but now he is wearing a cute and cute lace apron.

  That beautiful face was frowning and pouting, and he was quite resentful, and at this moment, he was venting all the resentment in his heart on the poor golden-eyed lightning white dragon beast.