5981-6000 Leng Vs Nangong?

Chapter 5981 Looking for Su Luo 5th

  Moon Hoof Blood Qilin Beast roared, all the arrows on his body instantly flew upside down!

  "Retreat! Retreat! Retreat!"

  Commander Yu Linwei sensed the danger and ordered immediately.

  However, dozens of guards were still attacked by arrows to varying degrees, either died, unconscious, or seriously injured.

  However, there was a strange smile on the face of the leader of Yu Linwei.

  Because he knew that the sun and moon hoof blood unicorn beast had been continuously erupting, and it was now at the end of the crossbow. It was not working anymore.

  Sure enough, after another rampage, the Sun Moon Hoof Blood Qilin Beast staggered on its forefoot and almost fell to its knees.

  Su Luo on its back was almost turned upside down.

  The commander of Yu Linwei made a secret gesture. Soon, Yu Linwei quietly took a shortcut and surrounded the sun and moon hoof blood unicorn beasts.

  There are three floors inside and three floors outside, making a total of six floors.

  At this moment, unless the Sun Moon Hoof Blood Qilin Beast flies upwards or drills underground, it really can't escape.

  The Sun Moon Hoof Blood Qilin Beast does have a flying function, but the question is, where does it still have strength now?

  When surrounded, the eyes of the Sun Moon Hoof Blood Qilin Beast showed anger, mania, and aggrieved expressions... it really had tried its best, but the damn seal only reached the second level!

  Humph! If all its nine-layer seals are unlocked, the group of people in front of you will not add up enough to smash it with a fist!

  "Come here, kill this sun and moon hoof blood unicorn beast!" The leader of Yu Linwei said coldly!

  The Sun Moon Hoof Blood Qilin Beast has hundreds of arrows in its body. Although the arrows have been cleaned up, the blood from the wound is flowing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  After the commander Habayashi gave the order, although everyone felt it was a pity to kill it, they still carried out the order resolutely!

  Because the sun and moon hoof blood unicorn beast has strong revenge, once it is let go, it will be endless harm in the future.

  So it must be killed!

  "I see who dares to kill!" A cold voice went from far to near.

  Su Luo slowly opened his weak eyes.

  The familiar voice cheered her up.

  It turned out to be Leng Qi... What

  an accident.

  It was originally Nangong Liuyun unexpectedly.

  Su Luo raised his eyes slightly and looked at Leng Qilai's direction.

  Leng Qi was in the shape of electricity, and when Su Luo blinked again, she found that she had fallen into Leng Qi's arms.

  Seeing Su Luo's injury, Leng Qi was instantly angry!

  He turned his head and stared at the leader of Yu Linwei: "Are you hurt?"

  His eyes showed a trace of indifference to look at the dead.