4901-4920 Spirit Devouring Orb

Chapter 4901 Shocked 4

  Su Luo casually said: "Kill her, who will give you the bottom of your IQ? If you are willing to kill, kill it."

  Feng Weiyuan heard it, oh, this stupid girl is clumsy, if she When he died, he was the last one in IQ.

  Thinking of this, Feng Weiyuan immediately released Tang Yalan and patted her on the head very kindly.

  Tang Yalan was almost crying.

  It took less than a second from being pinched to letting go, but Tang Yalan experienced a wave from heaven to region to heaven.

  "Then look for it!" Feng Weiyuan has now confidently pinned his hopes on Su Luo.

  And this is exactly what Su Luo calculated.

  The more Feng Weiyuan trusts her, the more she will be able to counterattack the big counterattack at that time.

  Su Luo coldly pointed to the wall lamp on the wall: "There are traces of the past here."

  There are a total of eighteen lamps on the wall, of which the odd numbers have been illuminated, but the even numbers have never been illuminated.

  Feng Weiyuan was about to light the odd-numbered lights immediately.

  However, Su Luo looked at him like an idiot.

  "Isn't it an odd number of lights? You see there are traces of light on them! It must be the fat man who ordered them!" Feng Weiyuan stared at Su Luo very unconvinced!

  His IQ is rare to shine, can't he show it yet?

  Su

  Luo looked at him regretfully: "If you want to order, just order it." Su Luo pulled Tang Yalan back, avoiding it far, hiding in the corner.

  Feng Weiyuan now has a blind faith in Su Luo's IQ. When she showed this, Feng Weiyuan didn't dare to order at once, so he could only yell at Su Luo: "Then what do you say!"

  Su Luo said angrily: "Pull out the nine lighted candles."

  Feng Weiyuan glanced suspiciously at Su Luo, but still obediently pulled out the candles one after another.

  Even Feng Weiyuan didn't realize that Su Luo was his captive, and he was the kidnapper, but now he obediently let Su Luo be at the mercy of him, and looked very happy...

  But when he finished pulling out the candle, It was found that the walls in all directions in the stone room were still motionless and showed no signs of movement.

  Feng Weiyuan stared at Su Luo fiercely, angrily: "Why didn't the door open!"

  Su Luo looked at him confusedly: "Why did the door open?"

  Feng Weiyuan was almost angrily smiled by Su Luo: "You told me to pull out the candle, no Is it just to open the door?"

  However, Su Luo shook his head solemnly: "These candles are so beautiful, I just like to collect candles."

  Feng Weiyuan was almost vomiting blood by Su Luo! This stinky girl!

  Su Luo was not weak after being kidnapped.

  After mentally torturing Feng Weiyuan once, Su Luo also knew that if she stayed in the stone room, she would not be able to stand it anymore.

  Just now while Feng Weiyuan was pulling out the candle, Su Luo left a mark on the wall. If Nangong Liuyun chased him all the way, he would understand.

  Seeing that time should not be delayed any longer, Su Luo pointed at the wall: "Twist the candlestick closest to the door."

  Feng Weiyuan stared at Su Luo fiercely, but did not move.

  His brain wasn't enough, and now he was even more fainted by Su Luo.

  He felt that Su Luo was playing tricks on him again!

  Seeing that Feng Weiyuan hadn't gone, Tang Yalan touched her palm and said, "I'll go."

  Tang Yalan walked up quickly, pressing the candlestick with her slender white fingers and twisting it clockwise.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4902 Shocked 5 A

  door opened silently in front of them.

  Feng Weiyuan's eyes widened: It's that simple? !

  At this time, Su Luo also made up a knife: "I opened the first door, and the second door was opened by Uncle Fatty. Now you opened the third door by Xiao Tang, hahaha—"

  Su Luo smiled. He glanced at Feng Weiyuan.

  After Feng Weiyuan went crazy, his temperament became more like a child, and he became more paranoid.

  Sure enough, he heard Su Luo's mocking words, his face bulging like a toad.

  "Let's go." Su Luo pulled Tang Yalan out, but this time, Feng Weiyuan stopped Su Luo, "Go behind me!"

  After experiencing the disappearance of Uncle Fatty, Feng Weiyuan was prepared. He was afraid of Su Luo. Fall also disappeared.

  If Su Luo disappeared, he would be trapped in it alone and could not get out until he died.

  However, as soon as Uncle Fat went out, he heard the sound of footsteps outside.

  Su Luo's eyes flashed, and immediately twisted the candle, and directly shut her and Tang Yalan into the stone room.

  And on the empty field outside, a group of black and heavy mechanical puppets were rushing towards Feng Weiyuan frantically!

  Su Luo's reaction was too fast!

  When Feng Weiyuan reacted and wanted to hide in the stone room, the door was already closed with a bang.

  "Smelly girl!" Feng Weiyuan thumped angrily at the closed Shimen!

  But the door didn't know what material it was made of. Even with Feng Weiyuan's strength, he exerted 12% of his strength and didn't shake the door at all.

  Of course, Su Luo and Tang Yalan, who hid in the stone room, were not comfortable, because there was poisonous gas inside.

  But this kind of poisonous gas will only make your hands and feet weak, but it won't really kill people.

  On the contrary, it is the mechanical puppet outside.

  Su Luo recognized it as soon as he met him. This group of mechanical puppets were not comparable to those on the ninth floor.

  If the group of mechanical puppets are intermediate, then this group is advanced! The strength is very strong, Su Luo can deal with a small part, but when this group of high-level mechanical puppets swarms up and adopts the mechanical puppet marine tactics, then Su Luo is also in trouble.

  Su Luo and Tang Yalan were locked in the stone room, and Feng Weiyuan outside was miserable!

  So many high-level mechanical puppets, densely packed and black, all rushed towards him.

  Feng Weiyuan was so blushing!

  Su Luo and Tang Yalan were in the stone room, only to hear a fierce ping-pong-pong sound outside, accompanied by Feng Weiyuan! kill! Such a roar and roar.

  Just when Su Luo and Tang Yalan were about to faint, the sound of fighting outside finally subsided.

  Su Luo quietly opened a crack in the door.

  The advanced mechanical puppet has retreated.

  There was a mess on the ground.

  All are the wreckage of advanced mechanical puppets.

  Su Luo scanned it roughly, and at least a few thousand were smashed and smashed by Feng Weiyuan.

  At this moment, Feng Weiyuan, with his limbs stretched out, was lying flat on the ground, motionless, as if he had died.

  Yanhua dagger appeared in Su Luo's hand!

  Feng Weiyuan is now at the weakest time, taking advantage of his illness to kill him!

  If you don't kill him now and let him catch his breath, then she and Tang Yalan will be the ones who are in danger. After all, she didn't hesitate to shut Feng Weiyuan outside the door.

  Su Luo let Tang Yalan stay away, while she herself hid the extremely sharp Yanhua dagger in her sleeves, step by step, slowly approaching Feng Weiyuan.

  Tang Yalan in the distance covered her mouth and held her breath.

  (End of this chapter)