5121-5140 Lost?!

Chapter 5121 Competition (Fix 19)

  What's the situation? I have never heard of adding 20 points directly!

  As a result, Su Luo was already sixty minutes old!

  Mrs. Ning was still tasting tea in a leisurely manner and taunting Mrs. Nangong's, but seeing all the ladies stood up with a loud voice, she was taken aback.

  What is this?

  And Mrs. Nangong's neck stretched out like a giraffe, and her eyes were so excited that she was going crazy... Why are these people going crazy?

  Madam Ning kept an elegant posture, turning her head slowly, looking at the screen.

  She was about to ridicule Su   Luo 's zero score, but—

  "Puff!"

Madam Ning spouted a sip of tea, spraying the water of Madam Murong in front of her.

  She didn't get any better on her own, because most of the tea cup in her hand fell on herself.

  But at this time, Mrs. Ning could no longer take care of that much.

  She stretched out her hand and directly pushed Mrs. Murong away, and then rushed to the front!

  Sixty points!

  Bright red sixty points!

  And there are brackets beside it.

  The answer to the question has been completed: six.

  At this moment, Mrs. Ning's heart actually collapsed.

  This is impossible!

  It's only a while, less than ten minutes, right? How did you complete six questions and get sixty points? Even if you know the answer, it will take a lot of time to copy this full-point answer, right? !

  "Miao, Miao, where's Miao Ning?" Madam Ning couldn't make it clear.

  At this moment, Mrs. Ning, who usually maintains an elegant and dignified image, is already a bit manic.

  At this moment, everyone subconsciously glanced at Miu Ning.

  Miao Ning was already answering the eighth question, and for the eighth question, Miao Ning answered very well and got 10 points.

  Therefore, Miao Ning now has the eighth question, with a total score of 75 points.

  Great score.

  When Madam Ning saw this, she breathed a sigh of relief. With a touch of sweat on her forehead, the provocative Madam Chao Nangong flew a scalpel: "After all, my family Miao Ning is amazing!"

  Madam Nangong was slightly sympathetic. He glanced at her.

  At this glance, Mrs. Ning's heart felt hairy and her back was chilly.

  Why did Mrs. Nangong look at her with such sympathy? Is there anything she deserves to be pityed for?

  Madam Ning subconsciously looked at Su Luo's score.

  At this glance, her legs trembled.

  "Seventy points!"

  "Su, Su, Su Luo are seventy points!"

  "That's how you just spoke, how come you rushed up?"

  "This speed is terrifying, isn't it? How did she do it? of? " "

  and you have not noticed, the Soviet Union fell and now answered seven questions, get seventieth, that is to say, she chose seven assisted living skills, all get out, all more senior level ah! "

  "This can only show that Su Luo's life skills have actually reached the fourth-grade level!"

  "Who said that before? Who said that Su Luo has read few theory books, and that he will get nothing in the theory test? I have nothing to do with you. Sister!" At

  this moment!

  Many people are boiling!

  The excitement and excitement in everyone's heart are uncontrollable!

  This is mainly the fun of counterattack.

  If it was Miao Ning who got seven full marks in a row, this would not be so exciting, because everyone knew from the beginning that he had a high level and it was a duty to get it, but it would be disappointment if he didn't get it.

  But Su Luo...

  She is a freshman in this class, how long has she been in school? How many theory books did she read? How many life skills did she learn? What's more, it was once reported that Su Luo pretended to be in a coma in order to escape the theory test.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5122 Excited! ! ! (Add 20)

  This incident almost knocked Su Luo's impression to the bottom.

  How hard the pressure is, the rebound will be as high.

  Therefore, at this moment, everyone is excited and can hardly restrain themselves.

  "Could it be that after the Second Young Master of Nangong, the second person with a perfect theoretical score will appear again?"

  "Calm down, calm down, don't talk too much, Su Luo is still 30 minutes away.

  " And you see, Su Luo stopped for seventy minutes, and it doesn't move."

  These words, like a basin of cold water, wiped out everyone's ecstasy.

  indeed.

  Su Luo rushed up just now, and he scored seventy points.

  However, after that, Su Luo's score stopped moving.

  She seems to be stuck there.

  On the screen, everyone can see Su Luo's condensed face, frowning and frowning.

  "It's over. Look, Su Luo is stumped?"

  "So, you are really happy too early."

  "I see, Su Luo is the same. The highest score is definitely Miao Ning. . " "

  see how fast the Miao Ning. "

  and now, through the efforts of a short time, Miao Ning has completed the ninth Road.

  For the ninth question, Miao Ning did not have a high degree of completion, and only got seven points, so his current score is 82 points.

  "Eighty-two points is not bad. As long as Miao Ning gets eight points in the end, he will be able to score ninety."

  "By the way, how about Su Luo? Has her score moved? I am only curious about Su Luo now. "

  No, she still didn't move, she should be unable to answer."

  All kinds of discussions.

  At this moment, the dragon and phoenix clan.

  Mrs. Nangong held the veil nervously, her eyes fixed on the screen.

  Madam Ning looked at Miao Ning's score, and then at Su Luo's score. Finally, her eyes fell on the hourglass, and the smile on the corner of her mouth was triumphant: "Look, there is not much time left."

  Madam Murong nodded. "It's only five minutes at most."

  "Five minutes? Oh, what a pity." Mrs. Ning took a seat slowly and calmly picked up the new tea cup sent by the maid, pretending to sigh helplessly, "You said Isn't this a pity for Su Luo? She got ten points for all the first seven questions, but the last three questions, oh...it's a pity."

  "So, this answer should be strategic, not blindly. Pursuing full marks and wasting time. In the final analysis, our family Miao Ning is smart."

  Madam Ning saw that Mrs. Nangong was silent, and knew that she must be tight in her chest, and immediately smiled happily: "Mrs. Nangong, Su Luo is sure this time. It won't

  happen. When she takes another exam next time, you have to help me convey this sentence to her. I'm also doing it for her~~~" Mrs. Nangong wanted to slap Mrs. Ning's face very much.

  Seeing this woman smile, she was so annoying!

  "Look! Time is coming! Only the last minute is left." Madam Murong pointed to the hourglass, with a hint of eagerness in her voice.

  Mrs. Nangong subconsciously looked at Su Luo's name on the screen.

  There, it was still seventy points in bright red.

  Madame Nangong was anxious, her hands clenched fists, her eyes were almost staring out.

  Lost this step, step by step... If you lose even the theory exam, then how will Su Luo win the subsequent assessment? I must lose!

  The thought of eating a hundred years of vegetarian food... Mrs. Nangong's face turned pale.

  At this moment, suddenly, Mrs. Murong yelled!

  PS: 12 chapters have been updated today~ Will you be beaten if you pinch at the climax? ~Good night~~~

  (End of this chapter)