5181-5200 Crisis

Chapter 5181 Capture 1

  This Xuanming spirit bone beast, Su Luo and Chu San are all determined to win.

  "Go ahead and lead the way." Su Luo urged Chu San.

  "Where is the second child?" Chu San couldn't help asking when seeing that Nangong Liuyun was not by Su Luo's side.

  You know, the leader of the other party is the spoiled son of the eldest princess, who is very cruel.

  "He went to the study to help me find the book. Let's go there first. The longer the delay, the more traces of the Xuanming spirit bone beast will disappear, and it will be troublesome to find it." Fortunately, Su Luo's mind was so good.

  For a while, Su Luo shut himself in the National Library, and the collection of books comparable to ten football fields was swept away by Su Luo.

  Moreover, they are still books about medicine.

  So in terms of medical theory, Su Luo has indeed reached a very high level now.

  Chu San heard that the more the traces of the Xuanming spirit bone beast would disappear the longer it was delayed, and before he could think about it, he left a word for Uncle Noble and hurried away with Su Luo.

  Chu San, Ning Tianhao and Lin Ruoyu were all there.

  On the way, Chu Sanning Tianhao walked very quickly, Lin Ruoyu was a little struggling, Su Luo couldn't help but glanced at him more and said: "When I find the Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast, I will help you get rid of the empty

  energy ." Lin Ruoyu said He was frail, his face was pale, and his frailness was undoubtedly manifested, which made people know that his body was unhealthy at first glance.

  After Su Luo rescued him last time, his body tended to improve.

  Before Lin Ruoyu spoke, Chu San approached him with a smile on his face: "Luo Luo, can Lin Xiaosi's body be cured?"

  Su Luo glanced at him puzzledly : "Why can't it be cured?"

  "But my uncle saw it in person at the beginning. , Saying that there is no rule, you can only raise it." The uncle in Chu San's mouth was Gongsun Pharmacist.

  Su Luo nodded: "If this is put before, I can't help it, so I have never offered to help Lin Ruoyu treat, but if you really find the Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast, it's quite possible."

  "Healing Lin Xiaosi , How sure are you?" Ning Tianhao looked at Su Luo.

  "Eight points." Su Luo said concisely.

  That's it!

  Ning Tianhao and Chu San both knew that Su Luo was not one of those hypocritical pharmacists. She said that 80% would be 100% certain.

  "If I knew that the Xuanming spirit bone beast is so important to Lin Xiaosi's body, even if I beat Yi Xiao that bastard, I would have to snatch the Xuanming spirit bone beast, Yi Xiao, wait for me, if you find If you don't get to the Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast, I will find you to fill it up!" Chu Sangui's intestines are all green.

  Originally, the Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast was only a rare object in their eyes. It was the icing on the cake if it had it, but it was nothing more than that, but now it is different!

  Not only can it collectively improve everyone's physical fitness, but it can also cure the stubborn illness that plagued Lin Xiaosi. This Xuanming spirit bone beast must have to be caught!

  With eager excitement, the group entered the primitive jungle hunting ground in Houshan and came to the place where the original Xuanming spirit bone beast was almost captured.

  "It's here." Chu San pointed to the green old tree and said to Su Luo.

  According to Su Luo, this ancient tree has a history of at least tens of thousands of years. The green bars hang down, and each one is thick.

  "It is indeed the Great Compassion Underworld Tree." Su Luo nodded, "It is said that when the Great Compassion Underworld Tree blooms, it is when the Xuanming Spirit Beast appears."

  Chu San nodded depressedly: "The Great Compassion Underworld Tree just bloomed yesterday. So last night we stayed on this great compassion tree, staring at it and preparing to catch it. Who knew that in the middle of the night, Yi Xiao's idiots would come to harass?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5182 It

  is not uncommon to capture the 2 Great Compassion Trees, there are many on the Evil King Mountain, but if you encounter a flowering tree, it is a rare opportunity in thousands of years.

  Moreover, the great compassion tree blossoms, it will not be foreshadowed in advance, it will open as soon as it wants to, and it will fall in less than a minute.

  Who can guard a tree for ten thousand years and wait for the minute when the flowers bloom?

  So it is really rare to encounter it once in a while.

  Chu San gritted his teeth and mentioned Yi Xiao again and again, and it was difficult for Su Luo to remember this person.

  "What should I do now?" Chu San asked Su Luo.

  "You all jump to the tree." Su Luo did not answer his words, but instead ordered him.

  If you change this to someone else, Young Master Chu will definitely be hairy, but this person is Su Luo, and Young Master Chu can only suffocate and jump to the tree, lift the hanging branches and ask Su Luo: "Let's do it. ?"

  Su Luo nodded.

  In order to be afraid of disturbing Su Luo, Chu Sanshao did not speak any more, but paid attention to Su Luo's every move.

  He saw Su Luo squatting down from time to time, picking up a bit of soil, and observing a blade of grass. Finally, he was still circling within a hundred meters, and Chu San's eyes were like mosquito coils.

  "What the hell is going on?" Young Master Chu was very anxious, because it was related to Lin Ruoyu's health, so caring was chaotic.

  Ning Tianhao was also more serious and serious than ever.

  On the contrary, it was Lin Ruoyu, who leaned against the thick tree branch and smiled and said, "I'm lucky, but I won't die. Brothers don't have to worry too much."

  "Shut up!" Chu San and Ning Tianhao turned their heads and stared. The child glanced at it.

  Because they grew up together, Chu San and Ning Tianhao knew that Lin Ruoyu's health was regrettable.

  When they were practicing, Lin Ruoyu could only read a book.

  When they competed, Lin Ruoyu could only play chess in one game.

  When they were fighting with others, Lin Ruoyu could only wave the flag and shout.

  Although everyone didn't point it out, they all knew Lin Ruoyu's regret and resentment.

  The weak body, like countless hands, dragged Lin Ruoyu back on the way forward.

  Now suddenly there was such an opportunity to turn Lin Ruoyu into a normal person. How could Chu San and Ning Tianhao let go of such an opportunity?

  Therefore, the Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast cannot catch it, and it must be caught! Who dares to make trouble again, kill without mercy!

  Lin Ruoyu could only smile bitterly by touching his nose when the two brothers stared sternly.

  In fact, why doesn't he want to get back to health? However, he has been disappointed countless times since childhood, and his hope has been pinched even the seedlings.

  Thinking of the disappointment of his parents again and again... he did not dare to hope, because he was afraid that it would be despair to be disappointed again.

  Su Luo didn't know the complicated mood between them. At this moment, she was studying the walking route of the Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast last night.

  Through the walking route, Su Luo can outline the Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast's movement speed, characteristics, orientation and other useful information.

  Just as Su Luo frowned and thought, suddenly a group of people came from a distance with a smile.

  Su Luo's location was obvious, so he was seen at a glance.

  There is such a beautiful girl in the mountains?

  The dandy youth group headed by Yi Xiao simply took a straight look.

  They were grinning, one by one, as if they had been tapped on acupuncture points, with their eyes wide open, their mouths wide open, their bodies stiff, and they stood motionless.

  The world that Yi Xiao saw was still big, so he was the first to come back to his senses.

  He wiped the corners of his mouth and rushed towards Su Luo.

  (End of this chapter)