3361-3380 Huge Harvest

Chapter 3361 Good Luck 6

  "It just so happens that the five of us, there are only four spiritual moonstones, how about capturing this girl Su and offering it to the three young masters of the East in exchange for a spiritual moonstone?"

  "What a good idea, just Do this!" The

  five people gathered towards Su Luo grinning and surrounded Su Luo in a circle.

  They occupied four positions and sealed the position where Su Luo escaped.

  Because the Third Young Master of the East released Su Luo's image, this group of people would recognize Su Luo as long as they met Su Luo.

  Su Luo glanced at these five people indifferently.

  The strength is indeed stronger than her, but... just run if you can't beat, this is Su Luo's usual purpose.

  Before Su Luo had time to make a strategic plan, suddenly, he saw a dark shadow flashing in front of him.

  "Papa Papa Papa!!!"

  "Ah ah ah ah!!!"

  The horrible shouts were endless.

  A black shadow was so fast that even Su Luo's eyesight could only see small black afterimages.

  Soon, the afterimage disappeared, and Su Luo's left shoulder sank.

  A slap-sized black cat is now lazily combing its already neat and supple black hair.

  And in front of Su Luo's eyes...

  the five people who originally surrounded her are lying on the ground one by one, their noses and faces are swollen, and their bodies are seriously injured. They are groaning and groaning in embarrassment and pain...

  "This..." Su Luo was somewhat He was stunned, but it was still a long time to come back to his senses.

  All this turned out to be the little black cat.

  Who could have imagined that after swallowing fifty spirit moon stones, the strength of the little black cat would soar!

  At this moment, Su Luo heard a proud voice.

  "Transfiguration of five stars."

  "What?" Su Luo asked subconsciously, but she soon realized that the little black cat was answering the question she had guessed before the battle.

  "Five-star illusion? You have phantom five-star now?" Su Luo couldn't believe it!

  You know, Nangong Liuyun is a phantom six-star, and the little black cat in front of him suddenly jumped to a five-star phantom?

  "Hmph, if you have enough stones, it won't be difficult to get promoted!" said the little black cat, licking the corner of his mouth with his tongue.

  "Thank you for what happened just now. I didn't expect you to be so cute." Su Luo rubbed the head of the little black cat familiarly, as if rubbing the little dragon every time.

  Su Luo knew that if it wasn't for the little black cat to make a move, she would have to spend a lot of effort to balance the five people, and perhaps in the end she would have to escape.

  The little black cat had obviously never been so close to people before, and was stunned for a while, his slender back was stiff...

  If you look closely, you will find that there is even a hint of crimson on the pointed cat ears.