4461-4480 Leng Vs Nangong

Chapter 4461 Leng Qishao 9

  At this moment, they are being dragged down by Leng Qishao's people. As for the outcome, this is not something Su Luo can interfere with.

  And those who were shocked by Su Luo's Divine Comedy still couldn't return to God for a long time.

  This divine comedy will probably leave an indelible mark on their hearts, and they will never forget it in this life.

  Su Luo raised his eyes, glanced at Leng Qishao contemptuously, and wiped his nose with his thumb: Didn't this girl say that, the Qiqi Rotary Dance is nothing remarkable.

  Leng Qishao looked at Su Luo with a magical look: "..."

  Leng Qishao, who was as calm as a mountain, was frightened by Su Luo just now.

  But when I think about it, this girl is really smart and quick to respond, using the high-pitched range and weird rhythm in this mess of songs to disrupt the soft-like rhythm of the seven-seven round dance, so as to find loopholes in the formation and break them one by one.

  In the original situation of nine deaths, she could only win in less than five minutes.

  What a surprise.

  After regaining his senses, Leng Qishao smiled, standing up and stroking his palms, standing out from the crowd, dazzling.

  Su Luo looked at Leng Qishao, with a slight triumph in his eyes: "How are you singing?"

  Leng Qishao's slender jade-knotted fingers waved to Su Luo.

  Leng Qishao stood there, a noble king's air, noble air leaked.

  Su Luo was suspicious, but still walked up.

  Su Luo was a little far away, and as soon as Young Master Leng Qi pulled his long arm, Su Luo was pulled closer by him.

  Leng Qishao looked at Su Luo's face, her obsidian-like eyes were shiny and shiny.

  The two looked at each other.

  Su Luo's eyes narrowed slightly, because she was instinctively aware of the danger.

  Su Luo stepped back subconsciously, but before she could hide, Leng Qishao leaned down and wiped the slender fingers from her lips.

  "It's so ugly." Major General Leng Qi, Su Luo, wiped off the red lipstick that he had previously applied to sing "Uneasy".

  Su Luo glared at him: "Is this level passed?"

  Leng Qishao nodded with a smile, "Of course."

  "Then I can take people away, right?" Su Luo coldly snorted.

  But seven little cold but Xiemei chuckle out loud, his voice husky lazy, and shook his finger: "No."

  Su off really angry, ferocious stare at him: "? How do you want"

  also There are endless levels, one level after another?

  Leng Qi Shao Mo's hair danced in the wind, and a squishy smile filled his eyes: "I have set three levels for you, and now I have only passed the second level, what do you think?"

  "If I don't agree. How about going through the third level?" Su Luo squinted at him coldly.

  I didn't see how Leng Qishao moved, I saw him stretch out his jade-white palm, and immediately, the palm of his hand was like a whirlpool mouth, and his powerful might was released.