6801-6820 Saving Luoluo

Chapter 6801 The lovely father-in-law 6

  looked at the pale and bloodless little girl in his arms, Nangong Liuyun's heart seemed to be grasped by a big hand, and there was a sting, and he almost suffocated in pain.

  He just wanted to kill all the people present!

  But his reason tells him that there will be opportunities after the murder, but if the girl in his family is not treated quickly, he will be in danger of life.

  Because of this, Nangong Liuyun temporarily let go of the lives of those people!

  It's just that those faces and the extraordinary memories of Nangong Liuyun are already deep in my mind.

  It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years!

  Coming to a hidden canyon, Nangong Liuyun carefully placed his family girl on the huge oval stone.

  On the way here just now, Nangong Liuyun's palm was placed behind Su Luo, and a steady stream of spiritual energy entered.

  Su Luo's blood had been stopped, but the damaged meridians could not be restored overnight.

  What's more...

  Su Luo's spine was hit hard! Three deep marks were chopped out!

  If the knife is a little harder, the girl in his family will really be paraplegic at a high position!

  Thinking of this, Nangong Liuyun's anger spread from his body!

  Bang bang bang!

  The fish in the stream were so frightened that they bounced into the air because of the terrifying air pressure, and then fell back with a snap!

  Not only the stream fish, the nearby monsters also burst their hearts and died!

  The weeds on the ground withered instantly!

  Nangong was angry, floating the corpse thousands of miles...Although it hasn't reached this point, there is a trend!

  Looking at the little girl in his arms, Nangong Liuyun's distressed fingers trembled slightly! Blood was almost bitten out of the lower lip!

  He didn't even want to say a heavy word, Luo Yatou, he couldn't wait to hurt Luo Yatou in his heart, but he was chopped into serious wounds abruptly!

  "Nangong...I...it's okay..." Su Luo slowly opened his eyes and looked weakly at Nangong Liuyun in front of

  him, and a faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "Hey, don't be angry." Su Luo said as he said. He stretched out his hand, trying to touch Nangong Liuyun's face.

  But she really didn't have the strength, and she would drop her hand just a little bit.

  Nangong Liuyun grabbed Su Luo's hand, his fingers trembling slightly, he looked at Su Luo with a gentle smile, and put her white jade palm on his face, with a smile in his eyes: "I'm not angry."

  Nangong Liuyun said no. He was angry, even his expression couldn't tell anything strange, but he probably knew how anger was overwhelmed in his heart.

  "Wait for us to regain our strength...we will take revenge..." Su Luo intermittently urged.

  "Okay, wait for us to regain our strength, and then take revenge." Nangong Liuyun softly coaxed the little girl.

  "Hmm..." After explaining this sentence, Su Luo no longer had the strength and fell into a deep sleep like a quagmire.

  Nangong Liuyun held Su Luo's hand tightly, watching the little girl so pale and weak that she couldn't breathe with heartache.

  But at this moment, Nangong Liuyun suddenly discovered that Su Luo's forehead was hot!

  He realized that Su Luo had a fever!

  In this wilderness, there is too much blood loss, unconsciousness, high fever, severe damage to the spine, this is a very serious state!

  Nangong Liuyun carried the pill with him, but there was no anti-fever medicine in it.

  Su Luo was unconscious again and couldn't open the space.

  However, these circumstances can not be difficult for Nangong Liuyun.

  Soon, Nangong Liuyun collected herbs, refined them into black concoction, fed them to Su Luo and drank them.

  It is easy to get rid of the fever, but Su Luo's injured spine is a big problem!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 6802

  The spine injured by Su Luo is a big problem!

  One carelessness may cause permanent paralysis!

  How dare Nangong Liuyun be careless?

  However, how easy is it to find an elixir to heal Su Luo in the barren land?

  midnight.

  "Nangong...Nangong...you wake up soon..." Su Luo, who was in a semi-conscious state, kept babbling.

  Nangong Liuyun tightly held Su Luo's hand distressedly: "Silly girl, I woke up, I woke you up, you wake up!"

  However, no matter what Nangong Liuyun said, Su Luo seemed to be unable to hear her. Constantly babbled.

  Nangong Liuyun was heartbroken, his chest seemed to be pricked with a sharp knife!

  He held Su Luo's hand and the knuckles turned white, but in the end he didn't say anything. He just took the silly girl into his arms and warmed her with his body temperature.

  While holding Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun fed the medicine made into medicinal juice into Su Luo's mouth one by one.

  "Hey, open your mouth." Nangong Liuyun coaxed his family's daughter gently.

  According to the legend, the cold and noble, awe-inspiring Second Young Master Nangong was extremely gentle and patient at this moment, coaxing Su Luo like a child.

  However, Su Luo could not hear anything, and naturally did not respond to Nangong Liuyun's words.

  Most of the medicinal juice flowed in...

  Nangong Liuyun was helpless, he supported Su Luo against the torso of the ancient tree, took the bitter medicinal juice in his mouth, and used his lips to pass the medicinal juice little by little. .

  While crossing the medicine, the spirit energy sent the medicinal juice into Su Luo's esophagus, and he was relieved when the medicinal juice entered the stomach along the esophagus.

  One day later, Su Luo's situation improved slightly, and Nangong Liuyun left the Grand Canyon holding Su Luo.

  Su Luo's body was severely damaged now, and Nangong Liuyun didn't want to conflict with the other party. Now, the most important thing for him is to find herbal medicine to treat Su Luo.

  Nangong Liuyun was very knowledgeable, and naturally knew that to heal Su Luo now, he had to find Seven Star Spinal Cord.

  But, in the middle of nowhere, where can I find Seven Star Spinal Cord?

  And it must be found quickly, otherwise, once Su Luo's condition deteriorates, the consequences will be disastrous!

  Su Luo, who has read the Royal Neiku Book, has a treasure house in her mind!

  In the entire Demon Realm, no one is more familiar with the terrain than her.

  Nangong Liuyun awakened Su Luo.

  "Seven star spinal grass?" Su Luo was injured physically, but her mind was still awake, and she quickly called up a map from her brain.

  Su Luo said that Nangong Liuyun drew a map, and soon, a map of the distribution of herbs in the wasteland appeared in Nangong Liuyun's hands.

  Thanks to Su Luo, who had spent a year reading all the books in the inner library, if it weren't the case, now he can only do nothing.

  Nangong Liuyun glanced at the map in his hand, then squeezed the map to ashes.

  The points marked on the map are already engraved in his mind.

  Seven-star spinal cord grass, although not common, is not uncommon. There are three places marked in this wasteland.

  It's just that it's unclear whether it still grows in the same place and whether it was picked away by someone.

  Seven-star spinal cord grass only grows in a barren land, and it disappears outside.

  Therefore, in order to save Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun had to wander around the barren land.

  The demon emperor group came fiercely, constantly looking for Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun.

  And since Nangong Liuyun woke up, Su Luo could close his eyes and be a rice bug.

  (End of this chapter)