3621-3640 Xiaoke show-off

Chapter 3621 Sorrowful urge to fall 3

  At this moment, Su Luo's eyes were closed tightly, and his whole body was sweating profusely.

  So stalemate, day after day.

  But Su Luo found that this huge ability that she couldn't manipulate was getting bigger and bigger.

  At first she could barely resist, but afterwards, she was already shaky.

  In a daze, Su Luo fainted.

  Su Luo had a dream. In the dream, that energy seemed to have wisdom, and it made Su Luo choose.

  One is to be promoted to the deity level, but the highest realm is only the god level.

  The other is that the spiritual energy is swallowed by energy, strengthening the dantian, and the future realm is unlimited.

  In other words, if you choose to be promoted to the deity level now, you will be very powerful, but if you choose to strengthen the dantian and rebirth from Nirvana, you will be even more powerful in the future, and you will not be limited to the gods like the masters, and there will be further breakthroughs. .

  How to choose...

  Su Luo didn't have the strength to make a choice at all, and she fainted in a daze.

  What Su Luo didn't know was that she didn't have the strength to make a choice, but her physical instinct made the most correct choice for her.

  The aura in Su Luo's body was eaten away step by step by that huge energy, and swallowed in pieces until...until it was completely clean.

  Three days later, Su Luo woke up from extreme pain, only to feel sore all over his body, as if he had been run over by a truck.

  Opening her eyes, she found that the dark room was still that dark room, and the surrounding environment was exactly the same as before she

  fell into a coma, but there seemed to be something different... Su Luo subconsciously wanted to get aura to investigate.

  but! ! !

  At this moment, Su Luo suddenly found something wrong!

  Her aura!

  She finally cultivated to the peak of Eclosion, only a little bit before she was promoted to the aura of Deification! ! ! Now her dantian is completely clean! Completely clean! ! !

  If it's just like this, then forget it, the aura will always recover!

  But the current situation is... Su Luo's realm has dropped from the peak of the nine-star eclosion to the magical stage, the mysterious stage, the monarch stage, the holy master stage, the commander stage...Dangdang...

  If you have to tell the truth!

  The current Su Luo... is exactly the same as when he just crossed over, falling to level 0.

  Su Luo: "..."

  At this moment, Su Luo was like being struck by lightning, and she was stupid...Her brain waves were in a straight line, and her mind was blank, and she was completely stunned.

  Her memory slowly emerged from the conversation when she was in a coma, the choice she hadn't made yet...

  "I'm going big!" Su Luo covered his forehead in pain, almost screaming at Sirius!

  Yesterday, although she passed out in a coma, her body instinctively made this choice for her.

  Su Luo almost wanted to cry without tears.