6501-6520 Breaking Records

Chapter 6501 is crazy 1

  At this moment, the smile on the Fat Director's face can't be concealed at all, and he is directly happy with Su Luo.

  Hahaha-it seems that he hugs the thigh right! Good good! Simply great!

  No, you have to ventilate with Prince Rui, he still doesn't know how to worry.

  Although the exam week is closed and people cannot come in and out, the news can still be passed on.

  "What? Did Luo Girl pass the second grade? Did you pass the theoretical examination?" Prince Rui's excited voice came!

  "Yes, yes, Miss Su Luo is really amazing. Not only did she pass the theoretical examinations, but also the theoretical examinations of the first and second grades, adding up to one hundred courses, she is the top of the list, with 100 points in subjects! You said This, why is this so smart?" The

  fat director said this, Prince Rui listened cutely, he immediately said with You Rongyan, triumphantly said: "Then you need to talk? The person sent by the king can be bad. Isn't that the girl of the king's family~" The

  fat director heard this, and he was secretly delighted. If this were put in normal times, how could Prince Rui talk to him in such an equal tone as usual? It can be seen that this girl Su Luo has a very strong thigh! This must be hugged firmly with the thigh!

  As a result, the fat director immediately enthusiastically told Su Luo all kinds of shining things.

  The more Prince Rui listened, the more excited he became: "You must report these things to this king the first time in the future, and personally report to this king, understand?!" The

  fat director was busy with a flattering smile: "Yes, yes, it must be certain. "I

  didn't say before. Isn't this afraid of delaying the precious time of your Prince Rui? Who knows that Miss Su Luo is so important in your mind, you will definitely report Miss Su Luo's affairs to Prince Rui in the future, and take the opportunity to narrow the distance between him and Prince Rui.

  But at this time, on the communicator side, Prince Rui could hardly restrain his inner excitement!

  How could he enjoy such an exciting thing exclusively? Of course I shared it with Princess Rui for the first time.

  Princess Rui was also excited and hurriedly asked: "The queen mother asked where she was going yesterday. I can't eat anything I want. Hurry up, go to the palace and tell the

  queen the good news." Prince Rui had already told her by this time . Su Luo's words that he wanted to keep secret were thrown out of Nine Clouds.

  He immediately rushed into the Mercy Palace: "Mother and stepmother—"

  Coincidentally, the Devil Emperor was also there. Seeing him so happy, he glanced at him angeredly: "Yelling, no rules, noisy Does the

  mother know if she knows the news ." "The queen must be in a good mood, if she is in a bad mood, and the illness will heal?" Prince Rui ran to the queen mother and supported her, and said cheerfully.

  "What can make you happy like this?" The queen mother glanced at Prince Rui angrily, and said to herself: "Lady Luo said to go out to do errands, and she doesn't know what to do. She hasn't come back yet, alas. "

  Prince Rui said happily: "Mother, what the son-chen wants to talk about is the issue of the girl!"

  "Oh?" The originally listless queen mother immediately became interested, "You have news about the girl? Where did the girl go? Is there any danger? Have you been bullied?!"

  "Oh, mother, it's good if your girl doesn't bully, but you're still bullied? What are you talking about?" Prince Rui was excited and immediately took it. How is Su Luo dazzling in the Royal Academy, how can he get one grade a day, how can he frighten the large group of students from the Royal Academy...

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6502 Crazy 2

  The excitement that Prince Rui said, and the empress dowager was even more excited, as if she was the one who was promoted one day, and laughed again and again: "Oh, this girl is so naughty, she obviously It's just that you have the strength, but you have to start in the first grade. This is not bullying~"

  Prince Rui shook his head: "Mother, it's Min Min. She told Luo Yatou to only start in the first grade."

  "Aren't you bullying?" Bet with her again?" The queen mother was out of anger.

  "Hehe, hehe, anyway, I will win this time, I will definitely win!"

  Prince Rui and the Queen Mother were chatting happily, but the Devil Emperor frowned tightly on the side.

  "Su Luo went to the Royal Academy? What did she suddenly go to the Royal Academy for?" The Devil Emperor's face was not very good.

  He just hinted at this girl a few days ago, and this girl ran away. Is she trying to catch it?

  Prince Rui smiled and said: "What else can you do? Of course it's to make a name for yourself, and to rise to the sixth grade in one breath. This hasn't happened before in the history of the empire. It will definitely go down in history!" The

  queen mother said angrily, "Where can it be." She was in sixth grade in one sigh. I see her, she won't be able to get promoted in fifth grade." The

  Devil Emperor also felt that Su Luo would be back in a few days, so he didn't pursue this matter. He just waited for Su Luo. When he came back, he told her clearly.

  And at this moment, Su Luo didn't know that she was sold to Prince Rui by the Fat Director, and sold to the Devil Emperor by Prince Rui... After

  she finished the second grade theory, she was equal to the third grade.

  Su Luo said to the fat director: "Let's go and take the third-grade force test."

  As soon as he heard that, the fat director remembered the assessment test that was on the verge of collapse. For this reason, he gave the assessment teacher a bow in his heart. Sympathy tears.

  Su Luo and Director Fat walked in front, followed by a large group of students.

  Who doesn't like to watch the excitement? So everyone did not let it go.

  For all first-year students and all second-year students, this number adds up to a considerable amount.

  When a large group of people rushed to the square in front of the force assessment gravity room, this large group of people alarmed the courtyard, and someone immediately reported to Deputy Dean Min.

  After Min, vice president listened to the following reports, a slight frown: "You said that Su has jumped off the third grade?" ,

  "What is it, second-year examination has been passed, if she and through third grade assessment, may I have become a fourth-grade student directly. This... What do you think of Dean Min?"

  Su Luo...

  Deputy Dean Min has never been so arrogant and can make her own name no more than ten students, and Su Luo is honored that Vice Dean Min remembered her because of the bet with Prince Ru Rui.

  "It's only two days, from grade one to grade two, from grade two to grade three... Xiaorui is right, this girl is really good." Associate Dean Min remembered the pair when he first saw Su Luo. Black and white, big clear eyes...

  A girl with such eyes would never be an ordinary person, but she didn't expect her to rise so fast.

  However, to be promoted to sixth grade within a year? Deputy Dean Min shook his head, impossible.

  So, when her assistant repeatedly asked if she wanted to do something, Deputy Dean Min shook her head: "If she can't do it, don't have to do it."

  After speaking, Deputy Dean Min lowered his head and continued to wave the pen in his hand. One word appeared in the air.

  At this moment, Su Luo was already standing in front of the force test teacher.

  (End of this chapter)