4181-4200 Admission

Chapter 4181 Dayan Pagoda

  "Your answer is obviously wrong!"

  "Do you have a special relationship with the statue?!"

  ...

  Where does Master Hu Yanlei still have the cold and aloofness of the black-robed man at the beginning, just like a noisy little Old man.

  However, Su Luo seemed to be deliberately mad at him. Faced with his questions, Su Luo laughed without answering.

  In this way, Master Hu Yanlei was scratching his heart, calculating over and over again there, but how to calculate, Su Luo's answer is wrong, how could it be three thousand?

  As a result, Lord Huyan, who was originally so arrogant, became nagging at this moment, muttering words, and the whole person was in a trance state.

  Teacher Xu glanced at Su Luo unanimously: "Did you deliberately?" He

  deliberately didn't tell Hu Yanlei the steps to solve the problem, making him crazy with curiosity, but he couldn't calculate an accurate answer.

  Su Luo pursed his lips at Teacher Xu: "Isn't this great?"

  Without Hu Yanlei's cynicism, Su Luo walked easily along the way.

  As for Hu Yanlei, while mechanically taking Su Luo to the third test point, while pinching his fingers to calculate, he muttered in his mouth: "She must be wrong, she must be wrong, she must be The calculation is wrong..."

  However, Hu Yanlei couldn't calculate the answer he prepared because he was still too weak in refining medicine.

  At this moment, what Su Luo didn't know was that her name had spread among the students before she entered the Imperial Academy.

  "Hey, have you heard? I heard that a very late freshman came here today!"

  "What a great way?"

  "I heard that she absorbed all the flame essence in the elite SS in one breath!"

  "How can it be?!"

  "It's definitely a real event! If you don't believe me, go to the training room now, and I can squeeze a drop of flame essence. I will give your last name!"

  "I wipe it, it's true!"

  "Moreover, this late freshman is even more awesome. Yes, she successfully cleared the Ten Buddha Fantasy Array with a score of 1000!"

  "I rub it, it's true!"

  "Is it better than real gold? And you know, because of the 1000 points, she was activated. The eleventh sculpture! Have you heard of the eleventh sculpture?"

  "Never heard of it, there is actually the eleventh sculpture?"

  "That's right! And the eleventh mysterious sculpture? When a difficult and difficult question came up, our Huyan Master’s calculations were going crazy, but the late freshman reportedly shouted out the correct answer in one breath!"

  "I'll wipe it, it's true!"

  "They Now I am heading to Dayan Pagoda! Then the late freshmen are about to break into Dayan Pagoda, hurry up, everyone, hurry up and see if it is true or false!"

  Wah la la -

  countless students, all of them have been encouraged, all of them The Dayan Pagoda rushed turbulently.