4221-4240 Tsundre Classmate

Chapter 4221 Fight

  and then bought fifteen puppets with similar strength to the eighth floor of Dayan Tower before finally calming down the little dragon.

  I just don't know, how long these 15 puppets can take care of it... Su Luo wanted to cry without tears, really wanting to feed him.

  The little dragon wants to eat puppets, the little black cat wants to absorb toxins, and the fallen little red lotus wants to eat the flame essence...Fortunately, Su Luo will be a king-level alchemist, otherwise, he really can't afford it.

  After another half a month, it was finally time for the freshmen of Donghua College to qualify.

  At this time, Su Luo didn't know, after Jing Yuanjing gave up on her, Zhu Wei did not give up revenge on her.

  You know, Zhu Wei's sister is a second-year genius elite, and such a genius elite and her younger brother, who has been beaten so miserably, just let it go? Obviously it cannot.

  However, Zhu Qiu was not in the academy, she went out to do a task.

  Therefore, after Jing Yuanjing gave up, Zhu Wei lobbied two more people. After promising a lot of benefits and carrying out his sister, the two people finally decided to help him deal with Su Luo.

  Anyway, in their opinion, dealing with counterfeit goods like Su Luo is just a matter of effort.

  Of these two people, one is He Xiyuan, who is ranked tenth, and the other is Zhao Jia, who is ranked second. The invitation to Zhao Jia was just for preparation. In fact, Zhu Wei felt that it was enough to ask He Xiyuan.

  Before the competition, Teacher Xu was afraid that Su Luo was not motivated, so he told Su Luo that the first place in this competition was rewarded very richly.

  Su Luo asked what it was. Teacher Xu knew that Su Luo was buying puppets recently, so he was very happy to tell her that the first place was a set of elite puppets!

  There are nine puppets in this set, which can form a formation. They are very useful for offense and defense... Teacher Xu said a lot, and Su Luo hasn't reacted yet, but the reaction of the little dragon is direct and effective.

  want!

  You must get this set of elite puppets!

  The little dragon expresses in a vivid manner that if it is allowed to eat this set of elite puppets, its natural blood will be activated to a large extent.

  Su Luo knew that the talented bloodline of the little dragon was very powerful, if it were really activated... it would be really exciting.

  So, Su Luo said to Teacher Xu: "Elite puppet, I want it."

  Teacher Xu patted Su Luo on the shoulder: "This set of puppets is your teacher, I worked hard to fight for it, otherwise the academy is not so generous. If you can’t get it, then I’m embarrassed by the teacher. By the way, after I get the prize, I won’t use it to find me. I’m the best at arranging troops, hahaha—"

  Looking at Xu The figure of the teacher drifting away, Su Luo wanted to tell Mr. Xu that if the prize was really in her hands, she would be eaten up by the little dragon in minutes... The

  competition has not yet started, how to deal with the first prize? Su Luo has planned everything...

  But, with Yun Yun as a variable, is the first place really in Su Luo's pocket?

  A month's time was over in a blink of an eye, and the real battle finally started.

  One hundred into ten, a one-on-one battle competition is adopted.