3941-3960 Mysterious Man

Chapter 3941 Rise 3

  "It's all spreading that Lu Yichen likes you..." Tang Yalan said with difficulty for a long time.

  Su Luo: "..."

  Su Luo shook his head and said angrily: "According to you, Lu Yichen just wanted to find an excuse to provoke Yan Chongshan. I hope he won't jump around again, if it's really annoying. Yan Chongshan, in terms of true strength, in this Shenglong newcomer, only Xiaoke can fight Yan Chongshan."

  Su Luo did not sit idle when the uproar was spreading outside.

  She is studying a bait recently.

  This is the inspiration given to her by the ichthyosaur spirit eggs before, she needs to work on the bait.

  So, Su Luo was wondering, can she refine a pill that can poison the fighting sea beasts?

  Use a flavor that attracts battle-type sea beasts as icing, while the toxins are wrapped in it?

  Anyway, combat-type sea beasts can't be eaten. It makes no difference whether they are poisoned or hacked.

  Moreover, Su Luo is now a half-step imperial-level pharmacist. If she wants to be promoted to an imperial-level pharmacist, the next path is to constantly create new prescriptions, accumulate experience, and complete the transformation from quantitative change to qualitative change.

  Because the transition from a half-step imperial pharmacist to an imperial pharmacist, apart from accumulating experience, the most important thing is the spirit of innovation.

  Therefore, during this period of time, the little cub and Tang Yalan will still fight, and Su Luo shut himself in the room, staying at home, referring to Master Rong Yun's notes, and conducting research day and night.

  It is not possible to attract the taste of sea beasts, because Su Luo has a natural advantage in this respect: high-grade Tianling Water.

  It didn't take long for Su Luo to get results.

  But this result made Su Luo dumbfounded, because it wasn't a real success. It could only be said that Su Luo had refined semi-finished products.

  The pill that Su Luo refined can poison the sea beasts, but it can only poison the severely injured sea beasts, and the ones that are not seriously injured are not poisonous...

  This makes Su Luo very embarrassed...

  This semi-finished product is too tasteless. Right?

  It will be severely injured, so it will be easy to harvest their crystal nuclei. Why do you need this medicine?

  Just when Su Luo was depressed and wanted to discard the pill, suddenly her eyes lit up!

  what! ! !

  This semi-finished medicine, if it is paired with her invisible cloak, and then think about it from another angle... it is definitely a weapon for earning points!

  That night, Su Luo found the little cub and whispered to him.

  After the little cub and Tang Yalan listened, their eyes suddenly lit up!

  So, what Su Luo had to do was to perfect the plan.

  No one knew that on this calm night, a kind of pill that was about to cause a sensation on the Shenglong was being released in batches.

  This is a night that has changed the Thang Long points pattern.

  The next day, Su Luo put the cloak of invisibility on the little cub early in the morning, and she sank into the sea of ​​clouds.