5021-5040 Rong Yun

Chapter 5021 Mysterious Man 4

  Because of the words of the vice president, it proved the guess in Nangong Jiayi's mind.

  Your mother once said that the vice-chairman at that time could not save Lin Ruoyu, but Su Luo saved Lin Ruoyu. She never believed it or not, and thought it was too much!

  But now, the facts are before her eyes, and she can't help but believe it!

  And this, at the same time, proved that Su

  Luo really had the ability to heal his younger brother, and his younger brother was damaged by his own treatment... Nangong Jiayi's footsteps staggered a bit.

  The last extravagant hopes were broken.

  She collapsed to the ground all of a sudden, and she was stupid.

  But the four imperial pharmacists didn't have time to pay attention to her, because now they were paying full attention, staring at Su Luo for an instant.

  However, Su Luo quickly rushed into the basement.

  The basement was dark all around, only a beam of light was near the corner.

  At this moment, Su Luo's goal was the place illuminated by the beam.

  There was an old man with white eyebrows and beards. He sat in the corner, half leaning against the wall, and closed his eyes.

  He looked weak, his face was pale, his breath was weak, and he didn't even have the strength to lift a hand.

  Su Luo rushed up, half kneeling before him.

  The old man with white eyebrows and beard slowly opened his eyes.

  His turbid eyes fixedly looked at Su Luo, with a slight smile on the corners of his mouth, and said in a weak voice: "Girl, you are finally here."

  "I'll treat you." Su Luo took out the box of Miao. Shadow God Needle, open it, and take out a magic needle.

  However, the old man shook his head: "You can't cure me..."

  Su Luo firmly shook his head: "I can definitely cure you, old man, you have to hold on!"

  The situation was already very urgent, because Su Luo could clearly feel that the number of infected people in her mind was rising linearly, and her brain was hurt by the beeping alarm.

  "You are a good girl, a good healer, and deserve a blessing..." Before the old man's words fell, a mouthful of blood spurted out like water mist!

  This blood mist sprayed onto the magical shadow needle that Su Luo opened.

  At this moment, Su Luo discovered that the magical shadow needle that had been sprayed with blood by the old man, as if it had been washed by fairy water, emitted a shining and dazzling light.

  But this ray of light flashed by, blinking, the Miaoying Divine Needle returned to its original state, as if the light just now was just dazzling.

  Outside the screen, the eyes of the four imperial alchemists all showed relief.

  Pharmacist Xiong nodded with satisfaction: "It seems that the door of the basement passage is tested for observation."

  Yao Yao said: "The door opened in the basement is tested for medicine refining ability."

  Pharmacist Gongsun touched his beard and said slowly. : "The salvation of the elderly is the test of the benevolence of the doctor." The

  vice president also made a concluding statement: "For the doctor, these three are indispensable. The girl is a natural healer, which is very difficult for others. She has already completed three assessments without knowing it."

  Nangong Jiayi looked at the vice president nervously: "Then, can Su Luo pass this time?"

  This question... the vice president and the others too. really want to know.

  "According to the truth, after the Miaoying Divine Needle is tempered, its power doubles, and the speed of saving people will also increase..."

  Sure enough!

  At this time, everyone saw that Su Luo put the old man's body back carefully, while she herself ran out quickly with the golden needle.

  Su Luo began to save people again.

  At this time, she was able to save people much faster.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5022 Mysterious Man 5

  I saw the golden needle in Su Luo's hand whizzing flying, so everywhere, he can accurately insert the other's Lingtai acupoint!

  Su Luo's various golden needles flew randomly!

  Race against time!

  The tempered golden needle is really extraordinary!

  Fighting for such high efficiency, Su Luo actually restrained the spread of the virus.

  Seeing Su Luo's golden needle flying around, everyone outside the screen was dumbfounded.

  That's

  okay ? If they didn't see it with their own eyes, they wouldn't believe it if they were told by others!

  The four emperor-level pharmacists are better because their level is relatively close to that of Su Luo, and they can understand Su Luo's acupuncture techniques and skills, but Nangong Jiayi is too far away from Su Luo's medical skills.

  The reason why she was able to treat Nangong Meteor before was because she specializes in this subject, so she has a great advantage in treating vegetative people, and Mrs. Nangong allows her to treat.

  But if it is really divided according to the level of the alchemist, Nangong Jiayi and Su Luo are too far apart.

  Pharmacist Xiong was extremely excited: "I suppressed it, and the spread of the virus is really controlled!"

  Yao Yaoshi was also happy: "In other words, as long as Su Luo perseveres, she will have the hope of success!"

  Gongsun Yaoshi's eyes But with a touch of worry, he said: "But when I entered, Luo girl's mental and physical strength was only 60% of the original, I am afraid she can't hold it..."

  Everyone heard the words, and their eyes were deep. Regret.

  If Su Luo had 100% mental and physical strength, she might have turned things around this time, but now... it's really a pity.

  And what made the situation worse... At

  this moment, suddenly, a black figure appeared.

  "Look! Look!" Xiong Yaoshi immediately shouted with sharp eyes, pointing to the screen!

  Everyone followed the sight of Pharmacist Xiong, and then everyone recognized it.

  "It's the man in black for the second time!"

  "The man in black who waved his hand and released a super virus, and the entire city was turned into ruins!"

  "It's over! Just a little hopeful, just like this! A man in black who can destroy everything...Poor Xiao Luoluo."

  "So, the elite version of the Emperor-level pharmacist, how can there be such a good assessment, and it is the elite version of the Medicine King Valley?" The

  four emperors The grade-level pharmacists were full of despair, and they didn't hold any hope.

  What they worry about is Su Luo.

  So hard working and paying so much, but when the man in black came out, she was doomed to lose... it was too unfair.

  The vice-chairman sighed: "After all, the assessment is too early. After a few years..."

  Nangong Jiayi was already sobbing.

  Since I can see the situation on the screen, Nangong Jiayi's heart has risen and fallen, falling from heaven to hell, and slowly rising from hell, but then there is only a little hope, and she crashes down again. The ground...

  She could not bear the ups and downs, she was about to collapse.

  On the screen, Su Luo didn't know that everyone thought she was going to lose, but she herself thought she was going to lose.

  This man in black...

  How could Su Luo forget that when he entered for the second time, this man in black waved his hand, and the entire city turned into a sea of ​​viruses, and Heavenly Tribulation City became ruins?

  The man in black has a black hat with a low brim, covering most of his face.

  He was covered in a wide black robe, unable to see his figure clearly.

  (End of this chapter)