5001-5020 Miaoying God Needle

Chapter 5001 Eccentric 3

  And at this time, Nangong Jiayi was still yelling: "Twelve! It's twelve."

  Su Luo was quick to insert the nineteenth silver needle with his eyesight and hand.

  However, the health value is still not stable, and it is still falling.

  The Nangong family couldn't bear to watch.

  Because of the Nangong Meteor at this moment, the whole body is convulsing, the hands, feet, body, and even the muscles of the face are cramping, the roots of the blue blood vessels are protruding, and it looks very hideous!

  Mrs. Nangong was already crying and fainting in the arms of Father Nangong.

  Nangong Jiayi's tears rolled down, and she fell to the ground, her eyes full of despair.

  She had been away from home for so many years, had suffered so much, learned a handful of medical skills, and rushed home excitedly to treat her younger brother, but in the end... was the younger brother who could have been cured be put to death?

  No, it's not like that... She doesn't believe that Su Luo can be cured.

  What Su Luo said before must be revenge on her, not true!

  Life value is still falling!

  "Eleven, ten, nine, eight..."

  The later, the faster the drop!

  Everyone in the Nangong family is desperate!

  In less than ten seconds, this will inevitably fall to zero!

  Life value is zero! Immortals are also hard to save!

  There was a bit of pain in the eyes of Father Nangong, and Nangong Jiayi was stunned. When Mrs. Nangong woke up, she saw the straight downward health value and fainted again...

  Uncle Wang's face was also very ugly.

  Six, five, four...

  The situation on the scene is very urgent!

  Nangong Meteor has almost lost his breath, and his pulse is very, very slow, seemingly absent.

  In the eyes of others, Nangong Meteor is already a dead person.

  Three, two...

  Su Luo finally inserted the last gold needle, and then, his fingertips flicked on all the gold needles!

  Suddenly, the twenty golden needles, each one of them spun and trembled automatically, giving people a sense of formation invisibly.

  Health, one!

  The life value eventually fell to this number.

  Everyone in the Nangong family stared at the Nangong Meteor.

  A life value means that you are dead...

  Nangong Meteor, is it really dead?

  He just died like this?

  "My Xinger!" Mrs. Nangong woke up again and saw her life value steadily listening. She let out a mournful roar, crawling over, holding Nangong Meteor's body and crying!

  However, before her hand touched Nangong Meteor's body, Su Luo's voice rang faintly.

  There was a hint of helplessness in Su Luo's tone: "It took so long to save his life. Hold it with your hand, and Nangong Meteor is really dead."

  Mrs. Nangong was shocked when she heard the words!

  What Su Luo meant by this was—

  she meant that Meteor was not dead yet!

  Mrs. Nangong's mood suddenly soared from the eighteenth hell to the beautiful heaven!

  Because from extreme pain to extreme joy, the contrast was so great that Mrs. Nangong couldn't lift it up at once, and fainted again.

  At this moment, Su Luo had finished the last shot, and her body was too weak. She was leaning against Nangong Liuyun's arms, looking at everyone with a faint smile with only a pair of beautiful clear eyes.

  Meteor's life value is only one, so Su Luo could still laugh out the way?

  At this time, Su Luo also joked to Nangong Liuyun: "Your mother's health is not good, and she feels dizzy at every turn. When will she get her pulse?"

  Nangong Liuyun curled the corners of his lips and said, "Okay."

  His eyes were full of spoils.

  "I'm so tired..." Su Luo covered his lips and yawned, his eyes full of fatigue.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5002 Eccentric 4

  Nangong Liuyun hugs a princess, and hugs Su Luo firmly: "I will take you to rest, you need a good sleep."

  Su Luo's slender hands encircled Nangong Liuyun's neck and the corners of his mouth. With a satisfied and happy smile: "Okay, let's go back, I'm really tired and tired..."

  Su Luo's head rested on the shoulders of Nangong Liuyun, with a happy smile at the corner of his mouth, and the next moment he fell into a state of lethargy. .

  Everyone looked at these two people in disbelief!

  Nangong Meteor is like this, you two are still showing affection like this, have you considered the feeling of Nangong Meteor who almost died in bed? Have you considered your feelings? !

  Everyone was very upset!

  However, they could only watch Nangong Liuyun take Su Luo horizontally.

  "These two people are too much!" Nangong Jiayi realized at this time that Su Luo had this relationship with her second brother!

  No wonder she was so old when she knew that she was the third lady of Nangong family.

  Father Nangong's brows were deeply furrowed...

  but at this moment—

  di—

  a slight voice came.

  Everyone subconsciously looked at the life detector on the bedside of the Nangong Meteor.

  One, two, three, four...

  HP is steadily increasing.

  "Five, six, seven..." I

  don't know who counted it first. In the end, everyone's eyes were fixed on the life detector, and they read out the number above.

  "Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen..."

  "Wow! It's over fifteen! Father! It's over fifteen!" Nangong Jiayi burst into tears when she saw that the number had risen to fifteen!

  Everyone understands what the value of fifteen means.

  Daddy Nangong's frowning brows stretched slightly at this moment.

  This Su Luo really belongs to her!

  No wonder she left so confidently that she had expected such a result a long time ago.

  "Twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty...five..." In the

  end, the life value of Nangong Meteor stopped at twenty-five.

  Mrs. Nangong stopped Nangong Jiayi anxiously: "Yi'er, why did this health stop here? What the hell is going on..."

  Since her health has risen, Nangong Jiayi has been immersed in a kind of ecstasy. In emotion, although she did not admit to Su Luo now, she already agreed with her in her heart.

  Hearing this question from her mother, Nangong Jiayi stared at the life detector, and said: "Maybe it will go up..."

  Who knows, Mrs. Nangong said, "Forget it, I'm just asking you for nothing. Wait for Su.

  Luo that girl wakes up, I will ask him to go again." Nangong Jiayi: "..."

  Mrs. Nangong's joy at the moment was beyond words, she took Nangong Moyuan 's hand: "Look, we Xing'er is keeping it this time. Your life?"

  Nangong Mo Yuan's deep eyes, with a faint smile at the moment, faintly said: "It's saved for the time being."

  "That's good, that's good, Su Luo must have a way, that girl is very good at medicine. Now!" Mrs. Nangong's mouth raised, her eyes filled with smiles.

  Nangong Mo Yuan looked at his wife speechlessly.

  Before, who insisted on driving Su Luo away, and said that Su Luo's medical skills were nothing but that? This attitude changed quickly enough.

  The corners of Nangong Mo Yuan's mouth twitched: "Madam, don't toss you anymore."

  Mrs. Nangong glared at Old Nangong, "Am I that kind of person?"

  Father Nangong didn't say anything, but his eyes showed what he meant: You are not that kind of person, then who is that kind of person?

  (End of this chapter)