5541-5560 Win or Lost?

Chapter 5541 seckill 3

  click!

  Senior Sister Miao Yabing turned into a white light, and Su Luo's body flashed with a dingdongdingdong sound.

  This means that Su Luo has scored two more points.

  Miao Yabing maintained that incredible expression until she disappeared.

  When Su Luo looked up, she saw Mu Qing's hands and feet being persecuted by the senior sister.

  Su Luo asked: "What is the name of this senior sister, and where

  is she ranked in the fourth grade?" "If you can change your surname or sit or change your name, so is Song Yufeng! The fourth grade is ranked 70!"

  Su Luo nodded, "Then I will come to the meeting. Seventy people who know the fourth grade." As

  soon as Su Luo's words fell, Song Yufeng laughed loudly: "A third grader would dare to say that he could..."

  But Song Yufeng realized something was wrong before he finished laughing, because she saw Su Luo was walking towards her, but Miao Yabing disappeared.

  "Where is Miao Yabing?!" Song Yufeng looked at Su Luo in shock.

  Su Luo raised his eyebrows: "You should go and ask her yourself."

  In Song Yufeng's surprised eyes, Su Luo took over Song Yufeng from Mu Qing and the others.

  Song Yufeng was still very arrogant and arrogant at first, but after she met Su Luo.

  "How could it be!" Song Yufeng couldn't believe it until she was kicked into points by Su Luo!

  She is already the 70th in the fourth grade! But Su Luo is still a third-grade student who has not entered the fourth-grade!

  Then, she was kicked to death by Su Luo!

  How can this be? !

  However, no matter how unbelievable Song Yufeng was, how unimaginable, how unintelligible, in fact, Su Luo did.

  Outside the screen, Miao Yabing stood blankly.

  Song Yufeng froze there stupidly.

  Countless people looked at Su Luo, speechless and helpless.

  Such Su Luo is afraid that he won't be able to pass the fourth grade? She was already at least 70th in the grade before she was admitted!

  Su Luo's expression was indeed so calm.

  She seemed to think that punching seventy-eight people and kicking seventy people was not a difficult task.

  But in Mu Qing's eyes, it was different.

  I always knew that Boss Su was very strong, always thinking that her victory came from wisdom, but now the facts have proved that her strength is so shocking.

  At this moment, the two who fell into the trap are still clamoring.

  Su Luo smiled and stood in front of them: "Report your name and ranking."

  Then, Su Luo knew that there were sixty-eight people hanging from the tree, and the other sixty-five.

  "Then, let's try the 68th place first." With

  a wave of Su Luo, the senior who was hung from the tree rolled to the ground.

  "It's Senior Fang Shan!" Someone said in surprise.

  Fang Shan, the 68th in the fourth grade, is known for his strength!

  So when he rolled to the ground, a Roller stood up, and instantly rushed towards Su Luo in a fierce tiger state!

  "Good coming!"

  Su Luo always wanted to try the original strength of her body's blood.

  So at this moment, Su Luo didn't use any spiritual power, but used his original power to resist him!

  Su Luo didn't know if she would fly out after this trick, but she just wanted to try it!

  At the outbreak of the Shan, the strongest force toward the Soviet Union off the attack, almost all of them are unconscious of the Soviet Union fell call out: "Be careful!"

  "Terrorist forces Shan, very fast to avoid the"!

  "Out of the way fast !"

  Seeing that Su Luo didn't evade, he didn't even use spiritual power to resist.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5542 Spike 4

  is like being frightened and shocked there, almost everyone is anxious for Su Luo!

  result!

  "Boom!"

  Under Su Luochun's hard resistance!

  Su Luo's body shook, and Senior Fang Shan...Shoo!

  A sound of air friction, accompanied by a scream, the high hope Senior Fang Shan was thrown out!

  Everyone's expressions are... incredible!

  how is this possible!

  Fang Shan is known for her strength, and Su Luo didn't use her strength at all, she used pure strength to contend!

  Can you knock Fang Shan away?

  This shows what? This shows that Su Luo has been able to rank 68th in the fourth grade!

  Su Luo was safe and sound, but Fang Shan's condition was very bad.

  Because in the impact, his abdominal cavity had long been torn apart by Su Luo's punch, and his internal organs were crushed into a ball of flesh, his whole body was cut like a knife, and cold sweat was spilled like rain.

  People who haven't experienced this kind of pain can't experience it.

  Fang Shan couldn't stand the pain in his body, let alone the look everyone looked at him.

  Suddenly, he yelled, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  !

  "Boom!"

  He immediately splattered blood!

  Body turned into white light!

  Even if he died, he would not give the points to Su Luo!

  Suicide is counted in group points, but not in personal points.

  Su Luo actually forcibly forced the 68th in the fourth grade to death... This is simply huge news!

  But for Su Luo, this didn't seem to be a big deal, because she had already walked towards the last fourth-year senior.

  When the senior saw Su Luo coming over, his heart trembled subconsciously.

  But he is still very arrogant!

  "What do you think? I have the ability to let me go! I'm going to fight you to the death!" The sixty-five senior was angrily.

  Wang Mu whispered beside Su Luo: "He is Cai Tianyi, he is ranked 65th in the fourth grade, and he is good at speed."

  Su Luo nodded, and his eyes fell on Cai Tianyi's face: "Put you out to fight to the death? Question."

  Su Luo smiled suddenly, and with a wave of his hand, the senior was released.

  "Even if the sixty-five people can't beat Su Luo, it shouldn't be much different, right?" Someone guessed.

  "Maybe we will win!"

  "Let's wait and see if Su Luo wins or Cai Tianyi."

  At this time, Cai Tianyi roared at Su Luo!

  "Su

  Luo , take your life!" Cai Tianyu was full of dust, flying sand and rocks!

  "Look! Cai Tianyi is still very fighting spirit!"

  " Yes , looking at his self-confidence, maybe Su Luo really can't beat him!"

  "If Cai Tianyi really kills Su Luo, then this is to reverse the situation. An important battle in China, everyone   keep your eyes open and don't miss this wonderful scene!"

  But-

why did you only see Fei Sha and Shi, but Cai Tian didn't move?

  In other words, why didn't you see Cai Tianyi's figure?

  "Hey! What about Cai Tianyi!"

  Everyone was surprised to find that Cai Tianyi had run away with oil on the soles of his feet!

  It turned out that he just yelled to kill Feisha and Shishi, not to fight Su Luo desperately, but to create a chance for his escape!

  Everyone is speechless!

  This Cai Tianyi is really good!

  In other words, the 65th grade of the fourth grade is even afraid of a battle with Su Luo!

  A person who has not yet been admitted to the fourth grade has actually secured the 65th place in the fourth grade. What an arrogance and glory is this?

  (End of this chapter)