3661-3680 Shock

Chapter 3661 Elder 4

  Nine Elders were also in a good mood. He smiled at the third elders: "The third elders can do a great

  job now ." The third elders can hold them now, and he waved his hand and sighed: " This broken child has good strength, but it is difficult to raise..." It was all tears.

  The six elders patted their chests: "What's the matter with the difficulty of raising? As long as they can be selected by the Imperial Academy, even with the power of the sect, they must be raised! This matter is covered by me!" The

  nine elders thought of roasting eternal immortal birds. The rumor, silently, glanced at the sixth elder with sympathetic eyes...

  and at this time, the third elder was still humble: "This kid has the strength, but if it is said that he will be selected by the Imperial Academy, this is not the case. It’s easy to say.” The

  sixth elder thought for a while, and said, “If his strength can surpass me, then it’s absolutely fine.” The

  nine elder shook his head: “It looks like it’s a little too close.”

  “So, this is what we have to work hard. ! directions "six elders solemnly give advice:" Why do not we will teach his secrets were the door to him, this way, he was promoted fast, was picked on the possibility was quick. " "

  Munekado his secrets ah ... He is an outer disciple, and the sect's absolute learning is too much, why don't we teach him some of our proud martial arts?" The third elder suggested.

  Elder Nine considered for a while, then agreed. The most important thing at the moment is to raise the strength of the young boy to the point where the teachers of the Imperial Academy are amazing! Only in this way can it be guaranteed to be foolproof.

  The three elders discussed it, but some people stopped.

  The little cub glanced suspiciously across the three old men.

  Seeing them muttering and muttering, he immediately became impatient and turned to leave.

  Therefore, when the three elders had negotiated and prepared to pass on their unique knowledge to the young man, the young man was already close to the door.

  When the Sixth Elder looked at it, he rushed over with a loud cry and shut the door with a bang.

  "Looking for death?" The young boy grinned and glared at the Sixth Elder!

  Sixth elder: "..."

  This child has a very dry temper... The sixth elder turned his head to look at the third elder, and gestured with his eyes: This boy is so domineering in temper?

  The third elders saw that the sixth elders were devastated, and he was not overly happy. Finally, there was someone who fell into the world with him, not that he was alone.

  The third elder snickered in his heart, but said on his face: "This bad temper is not very good, hehehe." The

  sixth elder glanced at the young boy and asked the third elder: "Our pride is not something anyone wants to learn. We can learn, so we have to carry it. The young boy has a bad temper, and now he wants to ask us, we have to find a way to suppress his temper, so as not to let him press on our heads and do whatever he wants." The

  nine elders also agreed. "This bad boy has to have a good temper. Now he asks us, so it shouldn't be difficult to teach."

  However, the third elder looked at the two juniors with idiots and said silently: "...You think too much." The